[F]LORA

it was wednesday morning, and jimin found himself standing in front of yoongi's locker. he was originally supposed to leave some notes for their project, but because of the little flower he saw resting in yoongi's pencil case the other day, jimin thought it'd be nice to leave some flowers as well. just a few small ones in a little vase. nothing much.

the shades of the flowers seemed to blend in with eachother and colour the small amount of water a light pink. jimin tilted his head to the side. it was quite pretty. but, not prettier than yoongi, of course. he quickly put the notes and the vase of flora into the small locker before scurrying away. with next period's books pressed tightly against his chest and one of the small flowers sitting in his hair, he skipped his way over to geography.

geography was park jimin's favourite class. partly because of his fascination over astronomy, mainly because of min yoongi. the boy always looked so etheral, and jimin couldn't help but to stare a little bit. jimin could only see the back of the boys head, but even that was so pretty to him.

it made him deaf to the teachers words and he started to think that maybe min yoongi was worth getting bad grades for.