The Selfie You Take

S. Coups: You go camping and do some hiking till you reach a place that has a river. You set up your tent and take a selfie while the sun is setting behind you. 

Wonwoo: Sitting on a couch in his living room and drinking hot chocolate, you take a selfie of both of you holding the mugs while having cream on your upper lips and smiling.

Mingyu: While you were making eggs, Mingyu approaches you and wraps his arms around your waist. You take a selfie with that position.

Hoshi: You take a selfie of you doing peaces signs with your eyes closed and smiling widely.

Joshua: You were on a trip to Paris and you visited the Eiffel Tower. Beneath it Joshua kisses you and you take a selfie.

Woozi: You were sitting on his lap in the studio helping him with the music. You take a selfie of him kissing your cheek with the work behind you.

Jeonghan: Both of you were in the garden outside your house just marveling the scenery. You had your head in his neck while your arms were around his waist smiling with your eyes closed and he had his head on yours so he took a selfie of that position.

Vernon: You were standing on the roof while wearing matching outfits. The sun was shining so you brought your linked hands up to the sun and took a selfie.

Minghao: You were chewing bubble gum so both of you blew bubbles with your gum and took a selfie with silly faces.

Jun: You were cuddling in your bed with your head on his chest and his arms around you. He leaned over to get his phone and took a selfie with sleepy expressions on your faces.

Seungkwan: After school he gave you a piggyback ride home. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he held you tightly from your legs. You took a selfie with you kissing his cheek while he was blushing.

Dino: You were in the Ferris Wheel and waited till you got to the top. The view was amazing, the people looked like ants, and the sun was setting. You took a selfie with the view behind you while staring at each other.

DK: You were in a small ice cream shop and ordering your favorite flavors. You were eating your ice cream until you felt something cold on your nose. You were surprised for a tiny bit then got revenge by putting ice cream on his nose. You took a selfie of you trying to lick the ice cream off your noses with your eyes crossed.

  Credits to TTeeee for helping me with the ideas <3