Act 1 Scene 1

Enter Malvolio
Malvolio: "Stubborn and uncourteous parts" "Be content!" Ha! "This practice hath most shrewdly passed upon thee." Why, I'll be an ass if they be not punished. My Lady could do much. She could hang every last one of them. 'Tis the least courtesy she owes me. Nay, she be distract by the youth. She cares not for me. The Lady Olivia's favor hath been captured by this gentleman whom she knows so little of. Malvolio matters not to them. "Some are born great." They shall fall as such. "Some achieve greatness." Their ends shall be great achievements indeed. "And some have greatness thrust upon them." Let their demise thrust them to Hell. I care not who ventures to redeem me now. I've already fallen at their hands. All shall be brought with me.
Enter Fabian
Fabian: Sir, I prithee, return to the house.
Malvolio: What reason is there for't? I am too far wronged.
Fabian: My Lady requests an act of peace.
Malvolio: Peace? Thou should be hanged for thy fiendish jest. Vent that to thy lady.
Fabian: I spoke for myself. Beseech you, Malvolio, come pass your judgement. The Lady wouldst hear it.
Malvolio: Thou liest. Why dost she truly seek me out?
Fabian: Peace. And the freedom of the Sea Captain.
Malvolio: I know no Captain.
Fabian: Prithee, return and speakest yourself to the Lady Olivia. Pass judgement.
Malvolio: She harbors no favor for me. I shall not return to be further shamed.
Fabian: So you say, Sir. Forgive me for being loath to believe you.
Exit
Malvolio: My judgement hath been passed. "I'll be revenged on the whole pack of you."
Exeunt