Act 5 Scene 1

Enter Malvolio
Malvolio: One Sir Topas remains. How to bring an end to fooling without report to authority?
Enter Fool
Fool: (in voice of Sir Topas) That is not your decision, as babbling brooks drive past the sense o' a scene, and salt is wont to drive out demons as iron posts. What sayest thou, madman?
Malvolio: Fool.
Fool: (as Sir Topas) Nay, Sir, for I am Sir Topas the Curate. Not a fool but thee, vexed man. Turn around, and see your beloved turned to pillar. Turn and see the sky fall. The song of Satan closed a long whistle ago.
Malvolio: Fool.
Fool: (as Sir Topas) What say thee, foolish fellow? Art thou as drowned, as poisoned, as hanged, as burned, as betrayed? Ist that city the only cemetarial wasteland?
Malvolio: Fool! You have exhausted my patience.
Fool: (in own voice) I would hope so, Sir, for that of mine was lost when Olivia breathed her last.
Malvolio: You suspected me?
Fool: Naught to suspect when all is expected.
Malvolio: Then thou must have expected this.
Malvolio draws sword
Fool: Expect it I did, though admire it I do not. One would hope for more creativity: a diamond, not the charcoal. Whence vanished the fine jewel of inspire? Dost thou lack pride i' this goal?
Malvolio: What sayest thou?
Fool: A game. A game to gamble. Risking life to the moon. Leftover wine, of atrope and o' the vine. Two to drink, two to play. Wouldst thou deal?
Malvolio: And one would fall to the other?
Fool: To himself. 'Tis the decision of one. The one seeking to end the game. The one deepest in.
Malvolio sheaths sword
Malvolio: A battle of wits and fortune, then. To the Fool's end.
Fool: One would pray for the hand of Tyche, if naught else would save.
Both drink
Malvolio: Fall to fate, Fool.
Fool: Ah, but the wine is dark, is it not? Dost the garden grow dark, Malvolio? Dost the garden grow dark i' Death?
Malvolio: I--
Malvolio collapses
Enter Officers
Officer 1: And again. A trail of blood in his wake.
Officer 2: Who does ravage Illyria so?
Fool: He who lies there. His sins did follow him to the grave.
(sings) Lonely
The Lone wolf above the hill
Lonely
The mallard losing the flock
The final flower o'er the frost
The black tree 'gainst the wind
The moon without stars
The last dune at the tide
Lonely
Lonely as the dead
The fallen flake in world still green
The floating seed, but unseen
Lonely
Lonely untouched life

Exeunt