Act 2 Scene 3

Enter Maria and Sir Toby
Sir Toby: My dear indigo, whither fly away?
Maria: Not now, Toby. I'm sending word to Mistress Viola.
Sir Toby: Why ever wouldst thou do that?
Maria: You, Sir, have fallen too deep in drink. Abed, Toby, 'fore I return to find you drowned i' the lily pond.
Sir Toby: I see no pond, Lady.
Maria: None but that which you're filling with wine. 'Tis not the time to party yet. You niece... The wedding has not come yet.
Sir Toby: And she'll fill Illyria with song! Why not celebrate early?
Maria: My destination is the Duke's palace. Yours is abed.
Sir Toby: Why, my sweet cinnamon? Tell me why you leave.
Maria: 'Tis none of your concern.
Sir Toby: None of my concern! I have no concern! Please, go in secret to the palace. I'll-I'll stay here. There must be some to be merry with. Alas, the merry men are down to two, what with the knight and Fabain not returned. Where is the Fool? I'll make merry with the knave!
Maria: Toby! I've sworn my silence!
Sir Toby: Silence! To what? To whom?
Maria: I'll not say.
Sir Toby: You've sworn to me too. "I' life or death, good health or bad--"
Maria: This is o' my head! Do you want it on yours?
Sir Toby: La, my dickie bird. La to danger, as ever. La to death, though death be a fetter. I'll greet thee 'gain tonight, my darling.
Exit
Maria: Dear Knight, I prithee you forgive me for my peace. 'Tis in fear of that very fetter's weight.
Exeunt