Prologue

Have you ever seen a floor covered in blood? At first glance, there is a simple beauty to it and how the ruby red puddles contrast with the stark white linoleum. It doesn't immediately register that what you're looking at is actually blood.

Slowly, stiffness builds up in your body as your mind begins to realize that the beauty is actually life's essence. Then, what was a simple beauty becomes repulsing.

What you've done hits you deep within your chest, and the anxiety sets in. You feel nauseous as the metallic scent wafts up your nose and clouds your mind. You wonder if the blood on your hands will ever really come off; not just physically, but mentally.

You're not sure if you want to mutely cry, or scream at the top of your lungs until your throat is raw. You begin to debate the best way to get these feeling to leave you. Alcohol? Drugs? Sex? All three?

At least, if you're in my situation that's what happens. I never wanted this. I never asked for it. I don't want to kill people, I really don't. I'm slowly becoming numb to it however.

And that scares me more than anything.

There's only one reason I'm doing this. One person actually.

We were taken while out on a date. We were knocked out with chloroform and shoved into the back of a van. We woke up bound in ropes in a dark empty room. We were brought before a man who looked like he had been to hell, taken it over, and then returned to earth to unleash it.

He was the biggest drug lord in Nevada, and needed more people to do his bidding so he doesn't have to do things himself and get caught. He knows most people won't willingly work for him, so that's why he targets couples.

That's why he targeted us.

If I don't do what he says, kill who he wants me to kill, he will torture and annihilate my only reason left for living.

He'll kill my Dallon.

A/N- So yeah, as you can see this story will have a bit of a darker story line, but I hope you guys will like it! The first chapter will be up next Thursday, and soon I'll have a real cover for it instead of that stock image thing, but that will do for now. Thanks guys, love ya'll!!