Awkward Car Ride

AN: Double update to say thank you for waiting. :))

........................................................................
I took a minute to collect myself. Inside, my emotions were all over the place. Xander had turned my whole world on its head. Rattled me to my core.

I sighed and looked at the door he exited from a minute ago. My mate. My Alpha mate. My demanding, stubborn, strong, and arrogant Alpha mate. I still couldn't wrap my head around the sudden turn of events. Less than a hour ago, I was ready to leave the pack and blend into the human world.

And now? Well now, I am mated to the most powerful Alpha in the world and heading to Italy. Looking around the horse stable, I had no feelings of nostalgia. My time at the pack after my parents' death was unpleasant. This wasn't my home but then again, I didn't have any other. Until today of course. My new home would be in Italy with my mate. Mate. Even the word itself felt foregin. I had a mate now.

I walked through the stable doors with more anxious feelings and wondering thoughts. How would I fit in Italy? I didn't even speak the language. How would I fit in with the pack? Would they like me? Or would they cast me aside like my old pack did? I am a Luna now too. What would my new responsibilities be? Am I even capable of being a Luna?

My insecurities and doubts must have been painted on my face because Xander grabbed me by the shoulders.

"What's wrong, babygirl? Are you still feeling pain? Do I need to call the medic? Mark, go-".

"I am fine", I abruptly interrupted his worries and stepped out of his arms. I didn't want him making a huge deal out of this. I wanted to be alone with my thoughts.

"Is that your car?", I pointed to the big, black suv to distract him.

His eyes were cold again and his mouth was set in a grim line. He nodded his head once then grabbed my forearm, "Don't think I will brush this off. You will tell me every thing back home", he hissed then let go of me. He briskly walked to the tall blonde from before. Mark I think. I took that as my signal to get in the backseat car.
Soon enough, both men got in. Mark in the front and Xander with me in the back. I frowned at him then turned my head to look out the window. I was ready to get lost in my thoughts again but arms sneaked around my waist and I somehow ended up straddling Xander. Realizing the embarrassing position I was in, I tried to get off but his arms tightened around me

"Uh ah. You're not getting off so be a good girl and submit to me". His stare punctured his order.

"But-t.. ", I feasibly muttered then looked back at Mark who was grinning like a wolf in the rearview mirror.

Xander's hand gribbed my chin and forced my head to turn back to him, "Don't worry about Mark. Your only concern should always be about me and right now I want you to obediently sit on my lap and let me give you kisses. Understood?"
I nodded like a sullen child and resigned to my fate. But not before I heard the chuckling from the front, even as Mark tried to cover it up as coughing.

How could this get any more embarrassing?