Yoongi (suga)x Hoseok (Jhope)

Description* Hobi gets home from work and finds out his baby boy needs to get punished.(daddy kink,ageplay) /daddy Hobi/baby Yoongi / headspace 4 years

Hobi's pov
I sighed heavily as I walked in the door, expecting my baby Yoongi to run into my arms.. but he never came. Curious I decided to listen for him.'Hmm...maybe he's asleep'.

Authors pov
Hoseok ventured up the stairs in search for his baby boy expecting to find a sleeping Yoongi in their bed. However as Hoseok neared their bedroom he started to hear the faint sounds of Yoongi's moans.

Hobi's pov
'He's touching himself' I thought as Yoongi's moans grew stronger, it took all of my self control not to bust into our shared room and jump him, knowing that he would have to be punished for disobeying his daddy's rules.
Quietly I decided to poked my head into the door, and as I expected I saw my baby laying on our bed, pink overalls and lace panties strewn across the floor. Yoongi had his pink and white stripped shirt pulled above his chest so his dusty pink nipples where on display for me to see.

Yoongi's pov (before Hobi got home)
6:30 is what the clock said at least that's what I think it says daddy just started teaching me time.'So daddy shouldn't be home for another hour' I thought to my self. To entertain myself I started to color a picture of  of Pinkie Pie with the new smelling markers that daddy bought me. But some where a little strong and made me dizzy.After a while I became bored and started thinking about the events of last night, which made a blush rise over my pale cheeks.  I wimpered as I started to feel warmth spread around my lower region. 'Daddy won't be home for awhile,... what he doesn't know won't hurt him right' I thought knowing I could get in a lot of trouble for what I'm about to do. So I ran to mine and daddy's room and started to unbuckle my overalls.

Hobi's pov
Yoongi was about three fingers deep while he played with his cocklet. I slowly shimmied my way into the room without my baby noticing me. I stalked over to the bed and yanked my baby's hand removing his fingers from his twitching hole.

Author's pov

"D..Daddy" Yoongi's eyes widened comically . Yoongi new he was in So much trouble because his daddy had specifically told him not to play with his tiny cock unless daddy told him otherwise. Yoongi's eyes began to fill with tears as his Hoseok began to unbuckle his belt. "I-I'm sorry daddy please don't punish me I promise to be a good boy.. I promise" Yoongi sobbed. Hosoek sighed as he looked down on the sobbing boy "maybe you should have thought about that before you decided to play with your little clitty" Hoseok growled. Yoongi blushed a deep scarlet that reached his ears, he was so ashamed that his daddy's words had such an effect on him. "Come here", Hoseok said in a low tone that gave Yoongi shivers. Yoongi quickly clamered off the bed trying not to anger his daddy any more then he already is. "On your knees" Hoseok ordered, Yoongi dropped to his knees with a quiet wimper that Hobi heard. Hoseok smirked with satifaction that he could have his babyboy wet in under a minute with just his voice. "Since you wanted to be a little slut and play with your pussy I'm going to treat you like one, so get to work". Understanding what he wanted Yoongi began to undo his daddy's dress pants slowly taking his daddy's huge cock into his mouth with a lewd moan. Hobi grunted as he gripped Yoongi's hair holding him still for his own personal use. Yoongi looked up at Hobi with tears in his eyes, which only turned Hoseok on more. Roughly pulling Yoongi off his cock Hobi gave his baby a unsatisfied look, "Bend over the bed" Hobi ordered. "Listen up whore your going to count for me.. do you understand" Hoseok waited but when he got no reply he brought his hand down roughly on Yoongi's sitting spot. "Answer me when I talk to you slut" Hobi sneered. Yoongi gasped and sqeaked out a "Yes daddy". "How many do you think you deserve baby boy " Hoseok said in a gentle tone. " I-I don't know" Yoongi wispered. " How about twenty, 10 for touching youself and 10 for not answering me when I spoke to you.. how does that sound baby?" Hoseok asked while rubbing Yoongi plump ass cheeks. All Yoongi could do was nod and let out a small moan of "Yes daddy" "count for me baby".

Hobi's pov
As I was bringing my hand down I started to realise that Yoongi's gaspes of pain where slowly turning into small wimpers of pleasure that he only lets out when he's to tired to ride my dick and I have to lift him up myself. " You seem to be enjoying this baby boy, you do know this is supposed to be a punishment right?" I smirked.

Yoongi's pov
"You do know this is supposed to be a punishment right? Oh no.. I can't believe I let daddy know that I liked the spanking he was giving me. All I could do was give out a moan of " Yes daddy" as he brought his hand down. "18" "19" "20" I gasped out. "Daddy please" I moaned out in my baby voice "What is it baby" Hobi said in a gentle voice, I could feel myself falling  deeper into my headspace. "Please touch me" "Touch you here baby" daddy asked while rubbing my tummy. "No daddy here" I whimpered while moving his hand to my cocklet. Hoseok grunted while taking me into his hand "I guess I could after you took your punishment so well babyboy"

Hobi's pov
While pleasuring my baby, my cock throbbed painfully as it had been neglected after this whole ordeal  after removing my hand from my baby's small cock he gave a needy whine " don't be so needy baby your about to get something real good I promise". I groaned as I started to stroke my self. After removing the remaing articles of clothing I had on I had Yoongi lay on his back while pulling his knees to his chest to present himself to me. I kneeled in front of him postitioning my cock at his entrance. Slowly as I pushed in Yoongi started to wimper from my girth. He was still really tight even after fingering himself before hand. Thrusting slowly Yoongi began to become more vocal moaning and shouting "daddy f-faster, harder". Picking up the pace I started to brutally fuck yoongi into the mattress each thrust pushing him forward on the bed.

Authors pov

"Daddy I'm gonna c-c-cu.." before Yoongi could earn Hoseok he cummed all over his lower abdomen. Hoseok grunted as he came in Yoongi with a low grunt. Yoongi moaned as he felt Hoseok's warm liquid fill him to the brim. All Yoongi remembers before he passed out was Hoseok pulling out and getting the things needed to clean him up with.

Yoongi's pov
When I finally woke up I saw my daddy laying next to me fast asleep but when I shifted to get comfortable he stirred and woke up " Hey baby what are you doing up" "Nothing daddy". He smiled at me with a loving smile "I love you baby boy", "I love you too daddy".

HHAHAHAHAHAHA I FINALLY FINISHED (Insert Evil laugh) well i hope you enjoyed this oneshots please request your ideas and what you would like for me to write all i need us what ship you want and the scenrio peace and blessing Baby Cakes peace and blessings.