Jungkook x Jimin

This is gross but at the same HOT!!

Description* Jungkook milks his cow.

#pet play
Authors pov
"Come on baby you know you have to fill the bucket" Jungkook said as he was kneeling beside the boy positioned on his hands and knees.

"Mmph fuck-k Jungkook ple-"

"Come on heifer you know that's not how you respond" Jungkook snarled as he tightened his grip on Jimin's cock.

Jimin wimpered feeling tears stream down his cheeks as they darken from embarrassment.

"M-Moo"

"That's it Louder baby"

"MOo ahhh~" Jimin wailed as he released into the bucket for the fourth time.

" Shit baby just one more, it's almost full." Jungkook said as he loosened his grip on Jimins cock.

" You look so cute with your little tail and ears"

Jungkook reached to Jimin's entrance were he started to thrust the tail plug  at a leisurely pace.

Jimin's went slack as the plug grazed his prostate.

" Mooo~mmph please kookieee". Jimin slurred.

Jungkook's Pov

Smack Smack

After delivering two hard spanks to Jimins firm globes.

"Excuse me but do I need to remind you how you how to get my attention heifer'' I growled watching Jimin's cock twitch at my tone. Feeling myself strain in my leather pants, I began to palm myself after removing Jimin's tail plug.

"Do you want my cock heifer?" I asked moving behind Jimin to watch his hole flutter.

Authors pov

"Moo-ah~" Jimin cried out as Jungkook plunged inside Jimin's entrance in one thrust.

"Fuck heifer your hole is so tight" Jungkook sighed as he started rolling his hips.

"MOo, ahh"  Jimin moaned as Jungkook grabbed his hips thrusting at a brutal pace. The sound of skin slapping echoing in the room.
Hearing Jimin's breath hitch Jungkook reached around to pump Jimin's cock.

"You come when you want heifer but it better get in the fucking bucket, do you understand?" Jungkook said swiping his thumb over Jimin's tip collecting the precum that was dribbling out.

"Moo" Jimin murmured while nodding.

As Jungkook speed up his hand jimin began to fuck the hand gripping his cock. Jimin fell to his elbows arching his back as Jungkook grunted.

Junkook was gripping Jimin's hips so hard he was sure to leave a bruise.

As Jungkook felt his hips stutter he let out a gasp as his orgasm hit full force flooding Jimin's entrance.

"Ahh~"  Jimin moaned as Jungkook filled him to the brim with cum.

Jimin felt his hips falter as Jungkook aimed his cock towards the bucket. As the bucket filled with Jimin's release  Jungkook pulled out wiping the sweat from his forehead with a Cheshire grin.

"That was hot" Jungkook said chuckling while rubbing Jimin's back.

"Shhhh your ruining my after glow" Jimin said voice muffled by the kitchen tile.

"Come on baby I'll clean up" Jungkook said lifting Jimin into a bridal lift and began walking to their bedroom. After laying Jimin on the bed Jungkook ventured back down to the kitchen.

Jimin's pov

"Fuck I'm tired" I said before I heard the telltale sound of a bucket clanking

"Son of a bitch, I got your cow nut on me" I heard Jungkook screech from the kitchen.

"Well your the one who made me fill the bucket, bitch." I laughed as I heard him scoff.

"I love you though" I yelled as I headed towards the bathroom waiting for his response.

"I love you to, you heifer"

Chuckling I headed towards our shared bathroom hoping a certain someone would join me.

So this was hella short but I hope you all enjoyed this petplay fic peace and blessing babycakes