Taehyung (v) x jungkook

Jungkook pov
After the other five members left, I went on a search for my best friend Tae. " Oppa where are you", " In our room" I heard him yell. "I thought I told you not to call me that" he said. I let out a deep chuckle at his blushing face. "Call you what.... oppa", I snikered. " Don't be an ass kookie". My laughter subsided at the nickname with scowl on my face.

Tae's pov

'Oh shit he looks pissed'. I thought looking at Jungkook's irritated face. Jungkook suddenly grabbed my shoulders pinning me to the wall. I know Kookie would never hurt me but I was still terrified about what he would do. However what I didn't expect was to have Kookies plump lips on my own.

Authors pov

Jungkook slipped his hand up Taehyungs shirt ghosting his fingertips over Tae's stomach and chest, which sent shivers down Taehyungs spine. Tae let out a wimper as he felt Jungkook's hands fumbling with his belt buckle "SHIT....slow down" Tae's shout turned into a pleasurable wisper as Jungkook rubbed his palm on Taehyung's hardening bulge. "Your hard Tae" Jungkook breathed out in Tae's ear.

Taehyung's pov
"Turn around". HOLY SHIT... what the hell is going on am I really about to have sex with my bestfriend, and not just any sex.....GAY SEX. In a sultry voice "Have you ever done this before?" Kookie asked me. I slowly shook my head no. "I guess I'll go easy on you...so once again turn around" he growled near the end. Quickly turning around I let out a shaky breath I didn't realize I was holding. "Kookie...wait before we do anything I want to tell you something" I gasped out after he grabbed my hips. "What is it Tae" he said impatiently. "Iloveyou" I rushed out. "What I don't understand" "I love you Jungkook"!

Jungkook's pov

"I love you Jungkook"! Did he really just say that I had to stop the squealthat built up in my throat. "I love you to Tae Tae" I said turning him around. "Do you want to continue" I ask slightly worried because I still had a situation down stairs that only Tae could fix. "Yes" he wispered pulling me into a rough kiss. The kiss soon turned heated as Tae began to rub the growing bulge In my jeans. Unbuttoning Tae's pants pulling them down to his ankles after turning him around, I shoved my jeans and underwear down, just below my ass. Shoving three fingers in Tae's mouth, feeling his tounge glid over the digets with ernest. Slowly pulling them out I brought my finger down to Tae's hole circling the pucker before shoving two fingers in at once slowing fingering him. After I was four fingers in I decided I should hurry because Tae was letting out small wimpers of pleasure which I couldn't stand. Pushing his shoulders down so his face was pressed against the wall, he thrusts his hips out so I could have better access to his ass. Taking ahold of my own cock I slowly inserted my self into Tae's pucker.

Tae's pov

"Fuck" Jungkook hissed behind me thrusting slowly. 'In and out.....In and out, more..more was all I could think. "Faster Jungkook faster" I heard my self moan.

Authors pov (I'm back)

Jungkook gradually got faster after Taehyungs words. Tae's stomach tighten as Jungkook continued to abuse his hole, reaching around to jack his cock and his thrusts became harsh making Tae slid up the wall a little bit. "Kookie I'm close...please" Tae begged even though he wasn't really sure what he was asking for. "Fuck me to" Jungkook groaned as Tae started to clench around him. "JUNGKOOOOOK" Tae howled as he came. Jungkook let out a low grunt as he continues to use Tae's hole soon filling him with his warm seed. " That Was great Tae muttered as he slid down the wall like a squid. Jungkook smiled at the alien pulling him close but was soon interrupted by Jimin walking in on them.

"What the hell did you guys do Kookie your guyses dicks are out ... I'm telling Jin". Jimin ran out of the room.

"NO" Tae and Kookie yelled chasing after Jimin while trying to get their pants up.

DONE FINALLY YAAAAAAAAy😄don't forget to request babycakes