v (Taehyung) x jhope (Hoseok)

Description: Hoseok is the owner of Hobi's coffee shop which he was closing up at the time that his boyfriend decided to stoll in ...cigarette and all.Oppa kink

No ones p.o.v

The chime of the bell rung through out the shop. Hoeseok noticed the tall figure in the corner. With out turning he stated " sorry sir but Hobi's is closed at the moment. A deep chuckle was heard " is that any way to treat a loyal costumer" Taehyung said with a cigerrette hanging from his smirking lips. Hoseok bit his lip then rolled his eyes knowing it would piss the other off. " Fuck off Tae im working" Hoseok said irritated.

Taehyung's pov
After hearing the first two words of that sentence Tae's smirk dropped but was back as fast as it had gone. " Now, now baby boy is that any way to talk to Oppa".

Hoseok's pov
Feeling myself stiffen from such a simple word I could feel a heat pooling in my abdomen. " No Tae"
" Oh come on baby I know you want to". Tae gripped my hips pulling me back so he could grind his crotch against my ass. " Tae please not here" "EXCUSE ME" he growled turning my knees to jelly.

No ones pov

" Come on baby boy I know you want it. Don't you." Do you want my cock baby?"  " Yes oppa" Hobi wimpered looking up at Tae. " Then tell me what you want baby and I'll give it to you"
"C-Can I please have your cock oppa?" Hobi said pouting his lips. Tae let out a deep groan, biting his lip while looking down on Hobi pulling him forward by the waist band of his jeans. " such a good boy for me Hobi" Tae wispered. "What do you want me to do to you. Hobi whined as he rushed over to the counter dropping his skinny jeans and underwear before bending over. "Oh is this where you want me baby" Tae said skimming his finger tips over Hobi's thighs. "No oppa" Hobi sobbed closed to tears. " Then where baby boy you need to tell oppa these things so he can take care of you. " I-I want you to fuck me like this" Hobi sobbed as he reached to hold himself open for Taehyung.

Groaning Tae shuffled foward as he unbuckle his belt shoving his pants below his ass. "Damn baby  your so good to me" Tae grunted as he slid in with no prep knowing that Hobi fingered himself that morning. "AHhhh" Hobi screamed feeling the pleasurable burn inside him. " Fuck" Tae grunted as he started up a brutal pace which pushed Hoseok up the counter to where his feet barley touched the ground. "Ple-ease Tae slow down" Hobi sqeaked as Taehyung brushed his prostate and began to hit repeatedly. " What did you just call me" Tae snarled grabbing a hand full of Hobi's hair. "I'm sorry oppa, oppa please, please let me cum".
" I don't know baby do you think you deserve to come baby boy" "Yes please oppa please". "Then come for me baby".

"Uggggh" came a high pitched sqeaul from Hoseok as he came all over the counter. "Fu-uck" Taehyung's hips stuttered as he came deep inside Hobi's hole.

SMACK

"Shit that was good baby" Tae laughed as he smacked Hobi's ass. " I fucking hate you" " No you dont" " I know I love you Tae-Tae" " I love you to Hobi" ...............

"How the fuck am I supposed to clean these stains!"