Namjoon (Rapmonster) x Jin

Description:Jin is a hybrid who gets adopted by his new daddy Namjoon.
#daddykink (because that's all i know how to write uggggg), smut, Baby girl because Jin is a princesses, also Jin talks in third person.

Namjoons pov
'Today was the day...I'm going to get a hybrid' I thought. 'Taehung has been pestering me for months to get a hybrid because his bunny hybrid, Jungkook apparently was the best thing that ever happened to him. With a new pep in my walk I saw the head of the adoption center in front of me. Pulling the door open I saw a plump middle age woman..which might I add had way to much blue eyeshadow on. However being the kind person I am I greeted her with a warm smile. "Um....hi I was looking to adopt a hybrid". "Wonderful what species would you like?" "Uh...I'm not quite sure".

"Hmmm how about reptiles"

"No"

"Cats"

"No"

"Dog"

"No"

With an irritated sigh"How about a mouse". Raising an eyebrow "A mouse?" I questioned. "Sure most are really cute and shy but mice can be really spolied and rude just depends on the weather I guess. " I guess we could go look".

Walking into a back room we walked through a door labeled rodents. After looking through and not finding one for me I almost have up until I heard a crash. "No I don't wanna put them on...I want panties" the boy screamed as an older gentlemen was trying to force a pair of boxers up the mouse boys legs.
"Listen here boy, boys don't wear girly things so put these damn things on.

"Him..I want him" I rushed out.

"Sir are you sure...this one is very disobedient as you can see" the woman said shocked.

"Yes I want him" I said narrowing my eyes at her.

"Oh okay" she said before telling the man to collar and leash the little mouse.

After I signed the papers, the mouse was pushed into my chest, the workers wanting to get rid of the disobedient mouse as soon as possible.

Taking ahold of the least I lead the poor thing out to my car. I hadn't even realized that the mouse was giving me a death glare until I sneaked a glimps at him from the corner of my eye. It's was like this even when we arrived at my apartment...silence and death glares.

"Do you want anything to eat"

".......glares......"

"Oookay"

Since I clearly wasn't going to get anything out of him I decided to tea over his transcript. Damn this mouse has some issues with listening. However...I did find something that might help me.

"So whats your name baby girl"

"J-Jin" he wimpered

"What's wrong baby"?

"I want to wear panties"

"Ok"

Three years later (boom haha your thought)

"Baby girl I'm home"

Hearing the pitterpatter of feet I soon saw the over sized mouse ears of Jin.

"Daddy, daddy hiiiiii" Jin sqeaked.

Walking into the house I realized that Jin was following me around.

"Can i help you babygirl"?

Jim sqeaked and ran into our bed room, but I had already noticed the buldge in his panties which was barely covered by his pink sweater.

Walking on to the room I found him hiding in the closet.

"Baby girl please step out of the closet"

"No"

"Excuseme do I need to repeat my self"

"No daddy" he said as he slid out of the closet.

"Lift up your sweater baby"

Lifting up his sweater Jin started to sqeak  from embarrassment.

"Daddy please touch me"

"Hmmm...I guess had a you been a good girl,baby"

"Yes daddy so good"

"Do you want me to play with you little clitty" I said grabbing his crotch.

"Please daddy"

"Get on the bed babygirl"

Jin layed on the bed spreading his legs so Namjoon could slip his panties off.

With out any prep,dew to Jin's natural slick, Namjoon inserted himself into Jin in one go.

"Fuck babygirl your so wet for me aren't you"

"Only for you daddy"

Thrusting harshly Namjoon abused his babygirl's hole until Jin was sobbing with pleasure. Suddenly Jin flip the position so he was in top. " I wanna ride you...please daddy" "ugh your such a fucking slut" Namjoon groaned. Slow it Jin started rocking his hips and was soon bouncing in Namjoons lap. "Daddy I'm gonna cum" Jin wailed before his thick white ropes of cum hit Namjoons stomach. Namjoon groaned has he he felt his release approaching. Holding an almost unconscious Jin's waist, Namjoon started fucking up into Jin "shit baby girl almost there" with a few more harsh thrust Namjoon filled Him with his seed.

Pulling out Him wimpered at the emptiness and sqeaked as Namjoon started to clean him. "Daddy I'm cold" the little mouse shivered as he spoke."Im right here babygirl" Namjoon said as he laid down with his little shivering mouse.

Done hahahahah