Gaara| Friend?

This is when Gaara's little so that means that your little as well
[Naruto universe]

•Y|n POV•

I was walking around minding my own business looking down at the ground for no particular reason. Sand came into view as I continued to walk. I could hear voices coming from the direction I was walking in. I stopped when they became clearer and looked up to see a group of children playing with a ball. On the swing set near the other kids was a red headed boy sitting on one of the swings holding a teddy bear in his arms while watching the other kids.

The ball rolled over to the red haired kid. He picked it up and was about to hand it to a girl with in the group, and she took it, well more like snatched it.

"Your a monster!"

"A freak!"

"You're a demon!!"

"Scary!"

All those words were being thrown at him like they didn't hurt, but I knew that it hurt him, deeply.

After they had run away with their ball, I had decided to walk over to him. The red haired boy sat back down on the swings looking at the ground, holding his bear close to him.

"Um. Hello"

I stood in front of him, a little nervous. He looked up at me, then back down to the ground. He had beautiful sea green eyes.

"Hello. I'm Y|n"

I introduced myself as I sat on the swing beside him. He looked at me once more before he looked back down again. Some mumbled words escaped his mouth, but they were so quiet I couldn't understand any of it.

"What was that?"

I leaned over to look at his face.

"Gaara"

I smiled. I started slightly swinging on the swing as I looked up at the blue sky.

"Hey Gaara?"

I heard a silent hum come from him.

"Do you want to be friends?"

I looked back over to him only to see his eyes wide open.

"D-do you really mean it?"

I nodded with a smile.

"Of course"

I held out my hand towards him.

"Friends?"

He took my hand and nodded with a small smile.

"Friends"