Kakashi| Let me protect you.

So I thought I might as well do one where Kakashi is young along with you (reader) also I had a picture to go with it. Also this is in Narutoverse

You had no special power, your family wasn't well known, you were a girl who couldn't (ninja) do anything, your fighting skills were bad, you couldn't control your chakra, you were terrible at everything, ninjutsu, taijutsu, you couldn't even handle a kunai properly. You. Were. Hopeless, and so as stories like these go, you were picked on. You just took the beatings and the hateful words and you continued on with your life.

You walked down the dirt path on your way home when you felt a rough tug at your shoulder turning you around to face the person, you recognised the boy. His jet black hair covering his eyes, Hibiki Aburame. The usual happened, a few punches thrown at you here and there, names called, harsh words. This time you had a few scratches and cuts which you had create an excuse for. You attempted to stand up and dust yourself off when a sharp pain shot up your leg, you didn't think that they hurt you that bad so you tried again, but this time a more piercing pain came and it left you on the ground fighting back tears as you held your leg. No more then five seconds later a boy with light grey hair and a mask covering his mouth dropped down from the top of some ones home and in front of you. You knew the boy as Kakashi Hatake.

He took a couple steps toward you, but stopped.

"Are you okay?"

You bit jyour lip knowing that if you opened you mouth now a silent whimper from the pain would slip through your lips. You just stayed silent and looked at him helplessly and vulnerably. He bent down and light touched your knee turning it to look at the large gash at the side of your leg. He looked up at your eyes and then back down at your leg. He sighed as he stood up, he carefully picked you up bridal style before carrying you back to his home.

You sat on Kakashi's bed as he opened a container containing a healing salve.

"Why do you let them do this?"

You stared down at him, wondering the same thing.

"Because I don't know what else to do."

He lightly placed his finger down on your wound, a sharp pain made you grab his wrist in an attempt to stop the pain. You held his gaze, before your eyes wandered down to his finger, the salve that had been on his finger was now a light red proving that the gash hadn't stopped bleeding yet.

"I'm sorry, I should've told you it would sting."

You let go of his wrist, giving him permission to continue. You watched as his hand got closer to your leg. You gnawed at your lip in anticipation. You hissed as his finger made contact with your wound, but the pain slowly subsided as he spread the salve around, a warm feeling spread through your leg instead.

A white bandage was wrapped around your leg. The bleeding had stopped slightly, but you knew that as soon as you stood up, the pure white bandage would turn red. Kakashi helped you to your feet, assisting you on your way back home. You thank him as you got closer.

"Y|n"

Your cheeks reddened slightly at the surprise that he knew your name.

"Let me protect you."

You nodded, a small smile played at your lips. You waved goodbye to him as he retreated back to his home.  

I found this and couldn't stop laughing