Sasuke| Cliché

Modern Naruto

Everyone filed into the classroom. You dropped your bag down by your desk as you sat down in your seat. You leaned your cheek into the palm of your hand as you tiredly looked to the front. Your teacher walked in holding a small stack of papers.

"Good morning class"

He greeted everyone with the same line as he always did.

"How was everyone's weekend?"

He asked the same questions that he always asked on Monday mornings and everyone groaned just like usual.

"We're going to be doing attendance here soon."

And just like always he mentions that attendance will be starting soon. So predictable. So boring. So cliché.

"But before we do that. We have a new student in our class."

That was new. You perked right up; eager to see what had changed your teacher's normal and boring routine.
A tall boy with black hair and dark eyes stood up. His hands in his pockets, portraying a cool bad boy type of look. He was interesting. He was new. He wasn't cliché. Well until it started turning into one of those sappy love stories from the books and movies. Girls started gushing over him saying how handsome he was. You turned away and scoffed. Never mind, cliché isn't the right word, it was mundane.

The bell that signalled lunch had started jerked you out of your trance. Shouldering your bag you walked out of the door to the classroom. Tenten, a good friend of yours, ran up to you now walking at your pace beside you.

"How was class?"

"Boring"

"Really? I thought I saw a neîw boy walking out of your class"

She nudged you playfully, suggesting more than what really happened.

"He's a new kid that attracted all the girls attention. It was just like one of those romance movies."

Tenten shook her head as she sat down in front of you.

"Say hi to him"

You shook your head as you ate your (favorite sandwich). Tenten sighed as she raised her hand in the air.

"Hey new kid!"

She yelled from across the cafeteria. Sasuke turned to look at her. His gaze catching your eyes as they lingered there for a few seconds before he started walking towards you.

"See, all you have to do is yell out to no one in particular and the one you seek shall come."

You rolled your eyes as you finished off your sandwich. Sasuke stopped as he came toward your table.

"What."

He stood there, a stoic expression on his face. His hands still in his pocket.

"Do you have anyone to hang around yet?"

Sasuke glanced back slightly before returning his gaze back to Tenten. I looked to where he glanced and saw a boy a few years older than all three of us. He looked almost exactly like Sasuke. Pitch black hair. Intimidating black eyes. Tall figure. The boy was hanging around a few of the delinquents of your school, they call themselves the Akatsuki. No one really understood that strange group of people, but maybe they didn't want anyone to. You didn't see them around often so this was a bit of a change.

"I don't care"

His voice was monotone. No emotion. How boring.
Sasuke turned around and started walking towards the group of delinquents.