Naruto| Mustache

Hi okay, so um, I wasn't to sure where to post it soooo......Here it is, I hope this is good. (Sorry if this wasn't where I was supposed to post it😖) animegal2178 LegendofKasai I again hope this is okay.
__________
"I'm going to try and grow a mustache!"

"Naruto, you couldn't grow a mustache even if you tried."

He crossed his arms in front of his chest, his lower lip sticking out.

"You're mean Y|n"

You shrugged your shoulders, carrying on with washing the dishes. You placed the now clean plate on the drying rack before turning to the pouting boy who was sitting on the counter behind you.

"Why do you want to grow a mustache anyway?"

He hopped off the counter, a huge grin on his face.

"I heard girls like men with mustaches!"

You raised an eyebrow, tossing him a towel to dry the clean dishes.

"And who told you that?"

"Kiba"

You had to stifle a laugh. As if Kiba knew what girls like.

"I find he's trust worthy with these kinds of things because he has a sister."

You shook your head, obviously, Naruto doesn't see the joke that is being played here. You didn't bother the continue with the conversation and went off to do other things, leaving Naruto to converse with himself about mustaches.

About three days after that you had met up with Naruto at the mall for no reason what so ever, at least that's what you were lead to believe. Naruto took you by the hand and dragged you off to a store that sold hair supplies and other miscellaneous items.

"Do you think that they have any mustache growth stuff in here?"

He questioned as he scanned the shelves. You sighed before picky up some blue hair dye.

"Maybe when you DO grow a mustache you can dye it blue"

You joked. He turned to you with a face that you can only describe as the judging look.

"Blue isn't my colour."

He mumbled before going back to searching the shelves. He actually took it seriously. An employee walked down the aisle minding her own business, and then out of the blue Naruto jumps out in front of her, a hopeful look in his eyes.

"Do you have any mustache growth products?!"

He said eagerly. The woman genuinely looked scared for her life.

"N-no I don't believe we d-do"

His shoulders slouched as he became dishearted.

"B-but I can show you some hair g-growth products, m-maybe that might w-work?"

If he were a dog you would've seen his ears perk up with interest.

"Show me show me!"

You followed behind the two for about a minute, it felt like she was dragging the two of you to the other end of the store.

"Here we are"

She announced before ducking around the corner and disappearing.

"Whoa!"

Naruto gaped at the large amount of products that were made for hair growth, thick hair, thin hair, wavy, straight. It actually seemed very unrealistic.

"Who would've thought so many people don't have hair"

Naruto laughed slightly, picking up a box.

"What about this one?"

He showed you a black box with white font that said 'fast hair growth, beat big foot in hours'.

"You want to be hairier than big foot?"

He looked at the front of the box and instantly put it back. He then picked up an orange box and shoved it in your face.

'This one!"

You read the front and shook your head. He's that desperate?

"No more baldness, have amazing hair like Howie Mandel!"

You read the label out loud and looked up towards him. He really is that desperate.

"You know Howie Mandel is bald right?"

"I know, but he had some type of facial hair didn't he?"

You nodded, he had a point. He started walking towards the till, you following behind him once again.

"What makes you think it'll work?"

You asked as one of the clerks called you towards her till. He shrugged his shoulders as he placed the orange box down onto the conveyer belt. The woman took one look at the box and looked between you two with a questioning look.

"I'm trying to grow a mustache"

Naruto said with almost too much confidence. She nodded slowly while scanning the item.

"$10.45 please"

"Wow! This mustache is expensive!"

Your palm came into contact with your forehead as you wished that you weren't standing beside the boy.

"You don't even know if it'll even work!"

"It will! Believe it!"

The next week was him trying to get the hair growth stuff to work. It was failing miserably and you couldn't help but laugh.

"Y|n! Did it work!"

"Naruto, it's 5:31 in the morning!"

"I know I know! But I wanna see if it worked or not!"

"If it didn't work the first six or seven times, it's not going to magically work now."

"Just check please!"

You grumbled as you turned towards him, turning on your light in the process. You stared up at him, an excited expression coated his face. And right below his nose was a wavy streak of blue. The so called hair growing product had died his upper lip blue. You covered your mouth trying to muffle your laughter.

"Did it work?"

You nodded. You felt guilty for a few seconds before it was replaced with amusement.

"It worked almost too well"

A huge grin spread across his face as he sauntered towards the bathroom mirror.

"YOU LIED TO ME!!!"

And at that moment, you attempt to not burst out laughing failed and you instantly split a gut, letting out a loud cackle that sounded almost evil in a way. He came storming into the room.

"You told me it worked"

He pouted falling to the floor, crossing his arms and legs.

"Sorry Naruto, it was too hard to resist."

You eventually calmed down from your giggling fit, and you just sat there staring at him. Who knew that Naruto was so sensitive when it comes to something he really wants. You stood up from your place on your bed and began searching for something. When you found it, you raced back towards him. You looked at him from behind and to be honest he looked like a little kid.

You sat in front of him and lifted his head to face you. You uncapped the marker and began to draw.

'There you go. Now you have a mustache."

A smile slowly came to his face. and he hugged you.

"But you're right."

He raised an eyebrow.

"Blue isn't your colour"
_____________
Word count: 1072

(The oneshot it's self not the A|n or this, also random fact thingy, took me almost 15ish minutes just to press the publish button cause I was so nervous.)