Gaara| Teasing

This is separate from the choice things, I really don't know what to call them. So enjoy!

You were new in town and didn't know where to get coffee (or tea if you don't drink coffee like me) so you asked around. Everyone you asked pointed you in the direction of the same café. You shrugged your shoulders, deciding to give it a try. Soft jingle of bells announced your arrival. The inside of the café smelled like mint chocolate and a dark roasted coffee. You smiled at the delectable scent. You slowly moved up to the counter, no one was by the register, which confused you. You looked around, no one was in the café. Are they closed? Your brows furrowed and a perplexed look twisted your facial features. You not knowing what to do just stood there thinking of ways to get out of the café without it seeming like you broke in.

A red haired boy walked out of the staff only room, his monotone facial expression changed slightly when he saw you at the counter, but it quickly changed back as he walked up to you.

"Do you need something?"

You didn't reply. He looked at you more to see if you were breathing. He thought your facial expression was cute and how you had zoned out was adorable. His eyes, uncharacteristically, widen and his cheeks redden at the thought. He shook his head, his facial expression going back to the same old monotone look that it was before. He waved a hand in your face, hoping to direct your attention to him.

You were pulled out of your train of thought when a hand was waved in front of your face.

"Huh?"

You looked over at the red haired boy and his sea foam green eyes caught yours. They were gorgeous. Your mouth slowly dropped as you stared at the really good looking guy.

"Gaara? Is someone there?"

A girl with four pony tails came out from around the corner.

"You work here?"

You asked, completely ignoring the girl standing right there. He nodded as he walked to the coffee machine.

"Why?"

You asked, truly curious. He shrugged placing the coffee in the counter.

"Family business I guess"

You nod, admiring his features.

"Coffee?"

He asked pushing the coffee to you. You took out your wallet, but his hand pushed it towards you.

"On the house"

You blushed and grinned, taking a small sip of the coffee.

"Mm! Mint latte, I'm going to have to come back here more often."

Gaara stood there and watched you enjoy your coffee. A gently smile spread across his face.

"Oh! I have to get going. Thank you for the coffee"

You said as you made your way to the door. You waved with a huge smile. He slightly waved back. Gaara turned around and noticed a frozen Tamari with her mouth wide open.

"You're smiling..."

His smile dropped as he pushed passed her, mumbling protests.

"You like her!"

She chased after him, grabbing the attention of Kankuro.

"Who likes who?"

"Gaara's got a crush on a girl!"

"I do not!"

You quickly ran back in, remembering your wallet that you placed down on the counter. You over heated the teasing and couldn't help but smile. You defiantly are going to be coming back here some time soon.