Dream come true

"I'm sorry, boss. I know but I'm looking after Maddies kidd today. I can't make it" I said down the phone. "What do you mean you cant make it? It's michael bublès concert. We need you for the lighting" she shouted at me. "I'll see what I can do" I sighed. I walked home with my StarBucks in my hand. I wasn't really paying attention to where I was going until I bumbed into someone. "I'm so sorry" a canadian acent said. "No really it's mine" i said looking down at my now puddle of hot chocolate down my waistcoat. A hand reached out helping me up, he offered me a ride home instead of walking home covered in hot chocolate. I couldn't help letting a smile appear on my face after all he was my favourite singer/songwriter and celebrity if anything he was my idol. After he dropped me off at mine he handed me his phone number and I invited him in for a cuppa he walked me to my flat which I recently moved into I warned him before opening the door "be warned I've only recently moved in so there are boxes all over the place" he replied in a calm voice "it's fine" I smiled at him before turning the key and pushing the door open. I walked in and put the kettle on "want a cuppa" he looked at me with a confused face "I'm sorry what" I replied with a smirk across my face "tea or coffee or hot coco" he smiled and simple replied "coffee please" I put the coffee in the cup and poured the water in and handed him the cup. Before he left he told me he over hear me on the phone because it was on speaker phone he couldn't help hear his name "hey before I go I over heard you on the phone and couldn't help but hear me name your the lucky one who's been picked to help out" I blushed and quietly replied "yeah but I'm looking after my friends daughter if I can't find anyone else to look after her for that night I can't do it I'm sorry" he gave me another phone number "here call this person they are my best mates he'll look after her for you just give him a call and say I told you" I smiled and he walked down the hall. I slowly closed the door behind and slid down the door until I was sat on the floor crying with happiness I added Michaels number into my phone and couldn't wait to get in touch with him again.