The note

We came to leave the café after around half an hour. I opened my phone case to see a little white piece of paper. I opened it up to see

Dear Izzy,
Since you have moved back to Cornwall. Vancouver isn't going to be the same with out you and your friend Madeline. I have decided to give you my personal email so you can mail me when ever. I have made sure it will not go to my agent and since your back home I hope if you have any worries please let me know I don't want you worrying and please don't give anyone else my email I have added it into your phone when you weren't looking sorry.
MB

Maddie asked what it was with a smirk crawling across her face. I smiled "just a note nothing else."
She grinned "ohhh a love note ohlalala. Give it me give it give it!" I refused and put it in my coat pocket and made our way to the hotel room.
--------
We were in the hotel room and it was around 9/10 in the evening. I grabbed my laptop out my bag and placed it on the table. I logged into my emails and started typing away at the key board while Maddie watched me over my shoulder. " what you doing tell me" she grinned "nothing now ...let me get on with it" I smiled trying to hide what was really happening. She grinned and walked away and disappeared of to the bar.