Whistler- it's a date

Michael drove me up to whistler so I could get my practice done ready for the big day. I set my bike up and head to the chair lift when I hear 'wait, wait for me I'm coming too!' I smile as he picks a bike and walks towards me his face covered with a full faced mask and shoulder to toe in pads. I giggled to my self as he showed of acting like a pro biker 'sup I'm going to try and do a booter jump and have a clean ride you know what I'm saying' I couldn't keep a straight face. I carried on and placed our bikes on the chair lift and waited for the seat to come round. We sat down as we pulled the bar down we got higher and higher when I heard a squeak. 'What's the matter with you, I thought you were looking forward to this' he smiled at me shyly and grabbed my hand tightly. I turned and faced the ground scanning for bears when I spotted one. I pointed it out to Michael and he leaned over to see it and suddenly pecked my cheek. I quickly turned and faced him when I saw his face turn red. I couldn't understand why he'd done that but meh.

3-4 minutes later
We'd arrived at the top and sorted our bikes out and got ready at the top of the track. I went down first as I knew the track but just before I went down a hand turned up on my shoulder I turned round and.

Michael turned me around. His arm snaking around my waist. His eyes looking at me with lust and love. Sparks flew between us. He pulled me flush against his body. I blushed and yet out a small yelp as I impacted him. A deep chuckle left his throat. I snaked my arms around his neck before looking him in the eye waiting for a reaction of my sudden contact. A few minutes He slowly brought me into a long passionate kiss. Butterflies errupted in my stomach at the contact. I smiled into the kiss. His lips were so soft all I ever imagined. We pulled apart due to lack of oxygen. "That was um really nice" he stuttered. I smiled and burred my head into his chest. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He blurted out. I smiled.."Yes!!" I screamed before pulling him into another kiss.