Chapter 3 - Closer

A/N Hi everyone! I am so glad with all the reads and sweet comments on this story and I would like to thank everyone who follows this story!

Anyway, this is the last part of the story I have written a few years back so from now on I'll continue the story again. This chapter is short but sweet and I hope you will still like it! I'll try to make the next chapters longer!

Enjoy chapter three of Mr & Mrs Worricker !! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two hours later a relieved Johnny and Margot entered the airplane without any trouble.

Still locked in memories of the past Margot took her seat by the window and anxiously waited for the plane to leave to Germany. Meanwhile Johnny carefully watched Margot and saw a lot of sadness displayed on her face, when he wanted to touch her shoulder to get her attention the captain started to speak.

"...Good evening ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking, welcome to flight 4U 7181 to Hamburg Germany. We will depart from airport Turks and Caicos in a few minutes please fasten your seatbelts thank you..."

When the captain finished speaking Johnny approached Margot again by tapping her on the shoulder "Margot..." he said "what are you thinking about? You suddenly looked so sad." he finished with a worried look on his face.

"Jesus, Johnny why can't you just leave me alone for a moment?! Why do I have to share every thought I have with you?! Leave me be, we'll talk when we arrive at the airport later!" she snarled angrily. Like she would tell her bad memories of them to him and how she still felt about that, she was very frustrated that she couldn't hide her emotions from her face.

Johnny flinched, taken back by her sudden outburst and said "Well I'm sorry for worrying about you, you don't have to shout at me like that! I know it's been a long day but you're not very reasonable now."

"Reasonable? Why should I?! I just sacrificed my career and my everyday life for you again so how do I know that you won't betray me again like four years ago, huh?" Margot said loudly and immediately flinched by the hidden message in her outburst and hoping Johnny didn't hear it.

But unfortunately for Margot he heard the message. He carefully placed his hands on her cheeks and looked her in the eye "I already promised you that I will do better than last time and I promise you again I will never leave you and I will never hurt you again. We'll get through this and everything will be alright. Please Margot, trust me I need you." he told her and stroked her cheek for reassurance when a lone tear escaped her eye.

"..Okay" Margot spoke softly and she kept eying his mouth and then she would look into his eyes again.

As if there was a magnet between them Johnny and Margot both started to lean in, lips inches away from each other. Johnny's hand fell from her cheek to her neck and he started to close the gap between them...

"..Good evening ladies and gentlemen" called a stewardess and they jolted apart, Margot blushing "we are ready for take-off, please fasten your seatbelt and enjoy your flight, thank you"

The instruction video started and Johnny looked at Margot with a small smile playing on his lips but she quickly averted his gaze and her cheeks started to turn slightly pink. They almost kissed! She promised herself that she wouldn't let him steal her heart again, and she wouldn't! But when the airplane started to take off to its destination a voice somewhere in the back of her mind told her that it was already too late.