Chapter 4 - Falling again

A/N Hi everyone, thanks again for all the reads, votes and replies! It makes me very motivated to write more for you guys! So I have written a new chapter for the first time in two years (I have written the other three 2 years ago) so my writing style might be a tiny bit different but nothing to worry about.

What will happen next between Johnny and Margot after their almost kiss? You will read it down below! ;-)

ENJOY Chapter 4 of Mr & Mrs Worricker!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After an hour Johnny found himself holding a sleeping Margot. He felt so guilty dragging her into this mess again after she got her life back together but he had to do it, he had to expose Stirling Rogers and his relations to the PM, it was his duty to his beloved England. Slowly and quietly, without waking Margot, he placed a kiss on her forehead and silently promised her he would give her the life she deserved before falling asleep himself.

A few hours later Margot suddenly woke up from a deep sleep and found herself cuddled up against a sleeping Johnny Worricker. Quietly she tried to move away from her former lover with a blush on her beautiful face. Suddenly she remembered what happened on the beautiful Turks and Caicos islands which made her feel very awkward, her life was turned upside down again by this man and she was weak by admitting that to him again.

Margot tried to shake off the pit of nerves in her stomach by ordering an alcoholic beverage by one of the staff members. The flight was only a few more hours and maybe her nervousness would fade away as well.

"....Good morning ladies and gentlemen this is your captain speaking..." Johnny and Margot jolted awake by the announcement of the pilots of their flight "We are about an hour away from our final destination Hamburg Airport. Our staff members will bring you your breakfast and please fasten your seatbelts since we are expecting some turbulence, thank you".

"Ah breakfast, delightful! I do hope they have some good old English breakfast I have been dying to eat some again." Johnny said to Margot with a bright and charming smile on his face to which the brown haired woman chuckled and blushed when she felt butterflies exploding in her stomach. Why couldn't she just keep herself together around this bloody charming man?! "We'll see what's on the menu Johnny but English breakfast would be nice indeed" she said with a shy smile.

Sometime later at the airport of Hamburg, Germany

After going through the painstaking process of getting into the country without being arrested by authorities, Johnny and Margot found themselves at a room in a small neighbourhood in Hamburg. One of their former associates in Germany, Thomas Kruger, helped them getting away from the airport since he owed Johnny and Margot a favour from when they were still working for MI5.

"Aren't you going to call your daughter Johnny, she must be worried sick by now?" Margot asked boldly after closing the door of their new temporary home. She knows this is a sore spot for the proud man but she still finds it necessary to inform is pregnant daughter. "I'll do it in a few hours I need to do some stuff first" Johnny informs the smaller woman standing in front of him with her hands pressed into her sides.

"No Johnny, she is your child and she is your priority! If you won't do it I'll do it for you but mind my words she won't like it!" Margot said getting irritated with the man. Did he not promise her to better?

"...Alright" is the only thing the older man says before bolting out of the small living room leaving a smirking Margot behind, satisfied with the answer.

After a while Johnny returns to the living room with a relieved expression on his face. "You were right Margot, she was worried sick and she was glad I called. However I cannot do this again, they will track us down so it is necessary for me not to call her too much. It could be our downfall." He said seriously cupping the brown haired woman's cheeks and kissing her on the forehead which made Margot blush furiously for what felt like the hundredth time of the day.

"What was that for?" she asked quietly. "I don't know actually, I just felt like it" Johnny admitted.

After a long pause Margot decided to break the silence by bringing up the events on the airplane.

"Johnny, about what happened before we took off... I ..." she couldn't find the right words.

The taller man cupped her cheeks again "You mean when we almost..." he was surprised to feel his own cheeks getting a bit warmer "well... kissed?" he finished his question softly.

Margot blushed and avoided his eyes while answering "yes that. I don't know what it is with you Johnny but you make my head spin and not in a good way. You are annoying, bossy, a know-it-all, proud to the point of error but you are also charming, handsome and I don't know how to feel I mean we haven't seen each other for so long but... yeah I still kind of have this feeling when I'm near you." She finished softly, not looking into his eyes expecting him to laugh at her for her foolishness to still have feelings for him.

But if she did she would find Johnny smiling at her gorgeous features trying to find the right words to say. Instead of answering he simply cupped her cheeks and made Margot look into his eyes and she saw an emotion that made her melt into his arms. "What..?" Margot asked while gazing into his beautiful blue eyes.

Johnny just shook his head and after a short pause the two former lovers couldn't help but move their faces closer to one another. Margot's breath hitched and before she knew it her lips were pressed to the ones of the tall man before her.

It started very slowly and gently filled with emotion hidden behind a cold exterior for years and it was slowly getting more passionate, it was turning into a kiss of which they have shared many before in the past: one of love and devotion. Only when they felt air was necessary the two reunited lovers pulled apart, both smiling shyly at each other.

Margot's shy smile quickly turned into the most beautiful beaming smile Johnny had ever seen and he pressed his lips to hers again in a brief kiss filled with promises for the future.

Together they gazed out of the window of the small living room, not knowing what was going to happen next in the adventure that was to come but they at least knew one thing, they would walk this adventure together.

-------------------------------------------------------
The story is not over yet guys! I'll update as soon as possible! xox