Chapter 5 - Confessions

*ducks away for flying objects*

I am SO SORRY for being very very late with updating this! I have been super busy with school (and I am nowhere finished) but I didn't want to let you guys down so I wrote a little chapter today.

Thank you for all your lovely comments and votes on this story it really warms my heart!

Anyway, this chapter is a bit fluffy and has a lot of feelings because I am a bit heartbroken at the moment. There is a teeny tiny hint of adult situations at the end so if you don't want to read that part you can skip that!

It may take a while to update again. I am planning on watching the movies again so I can have a fresh memory of the scenes!

ENJOY CHAPTER 5 OF MR & MRS WORRICKER!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning Johnny suddenly woke up with Margot slouched on top of him. His frown of confusion was suddenly replaced with a smile when he remembered their loving kiss the day before which followed in a lovely evening cuddled up together while watching a German TV-program. They were so comfortable and tired of the stressful day and fell asleep on the couch in the living room.

Johnny realised that he could take a good look at Margot now she that she was asleep. She was still so beautiful he thought as he very softly stroked her cheek and her lovely brown hair.

Margot woke up sometime later on a very warm and comfy body of Johnny Worricker while his hair stroked her hair absentmindedly. She blinked a few times and took a good look at her surroundings to realise as well they fell asleep in the living room.

"Good morning my love" said a warm male voice which was Johnny's and she broke out of her thoughts and smiled at him.

"Good morning Johnny, I hadn't realised I fell asleep on top of you. Are you comfortable?" She asked with a worried glance and started to get up

Johnny grabbed her waist and said with a small smile "I was very comfortable Margot and I would like to remain comfortable for just a few more minutes so please stay where you are?"

Margot smiled and rewarded him with a slow and passionate kiss which took both their breaths away. When air was much needed they broke apart and Margot placed her head on Johnny's strong shoulder with a smile on her face while Johnny ran his hand over her beautifully curved back.

"I missed this" Margot suddenly said softly with a sad look in her eyes "I was so heartbroken when you left me for Emma I was determined that I would never see you again." A lone tear escaped her eye when she continued "Then Rollo showed up and gave me the opportunity and I was so conflicted Johnny. I thought I will get hurt and my life will be a mess but there was a tiny spark of hope, just a tiny one, that maybe we could fix what we once had. I used to love you so much"

Johnny, a bit shell-shocked by her sudden admission quickly recovered himself and gently wiped her tear from her cheek. "I'm sorry for all the hurt I caused you Margot" he said with a serious expression on his face "I shouldn't have done what I did, it was incredibly unfair towards you and for that I have utmost regret." he whispered and cast his eyes downwards "You were the only woman that I loved unconditionally, I think you are only woman I loved at all. I wasted my chances back then I know but as I asked you before please give me another chance now and I will prove I am better. " he finished while looking her straight in the eye.

Margot, a little bit taken aback could not form any words after his confession. Instead she lurched forward for another heated kiss that grew more passionate by the minute. Suddenly they realised that they missed each other in many other ways and they made their way to the master bedroom where clothes were not needed anymore. Man and woman became one in a dance as old as life itself and somewhere in the middle of it they realised that they were meant to be.