Harsh

Finn's POV
"So she called you giant boy?" Santana said
"Yeah" I answered.
"I think I'm going to like this girl."
I had just finished telling glee club about the girl in the hallway wearing that AC/DC shirt. She looked cool.
"Hey guys and welcoming back to Glee!" Mr. Schue says.
"Mr Schue it is way to early to be that peppy." Mercedes said.
"Maybe you should have gone to sleep early inside of stayin up all not sing Beyoncé songs while you try to fall asleep sing single ladies because you'll never have a boyfriend other than Trouty Mouth."
"Harsh much, Santana." I said
"Okay anyway" Mr Schue says "this is the start of the purple piano project."
Than pianos were rolled in and mr Schue starts to explain. (What he explained in the episode just didn't feel like writing all of it.)
________________________________
"Did he seriously have to put that piano in here." Kurt said
"I know right."
"Where do you think Quinn is?"
"Who knows?" Santana says
"Wait look." Kurt says.
I look over at the piano and see a girl leaning on it she had what look like alcohol in her hand.
"Come guys." We all walk over.
"Excuse me." Kurt says to the girl leaning on the piano.
"Yes." She said turning around. She was the girl in the AC/DC shirt. "Oh hey Frankenteen."
"Geez she caught on pretty quick. I like this girl."
"Okay. Anyway. What are you doing with that alcohol?" Kurt asks.
"Oh this alcohol. I'm supposed to dump this on the piano and then light fire to it. But I prefer to drink it."
"We can get you suspended for having alcohol on school property." Kurt says
"Do it. It would be my 23 time."
She then starts to pour it on the piano and taking a drink from the bottle. She the pulled a cigarette light it and put it on the piano. It then burst it flames. She then pulled another out lite it and walked away.
"Wow." Kurt said
"Tell me about it." I said