Mom

Finn's POV (The Next Day)

"Stay at my hous-" I say before I'm interrupted by her.

"Don't finish that sentence. I am not going to live at a person's house who don't even know my name." She says as she slams her locker.

"What is your name? I'm Finn Hudson by the way." I say.

"Rachel. Rachel Berry." 

Wait. Her mother is Shelby Corcoran. The Shelby Corcoran.

"Your mom is-" She then interrupts me again.

"Please don't finish that sentence. I don't even think of her as my mother."

"Why won't you? I would die just to see her in person."

"Look I love her she gave me life, but the last I saw her was when I was 14. My dad isn't that amazing either. Well Step-dad."

"Wait. Ken. His not your dad."

"No. I don't know who my actually dad is. Mom doesn't talk about him much or even talk to me much."

"Sorry." I say.

"Don't be." She said and left pulling a cigarette out on the way.

Rachel's POV

I'm going to call her. I should call her. Okay here goes nothing. Maybe she won't even pick up.

3rd ring she picks up.

"Rachel." Mom says.

"Hi." I say.

Last I saw her I had just started smoking. She was disappointed, but got an amazing movie offer she couldn't pass up.

"I'm sorry." We say at the same time.

"I have to go." She says. "I'll call you later."

Of course she would hang up before I got more then 3 words out. That's my mom for you.