Off to Canada

Rap monster's PVO

"Today is the day we are going to CANADA!!!" rapmon yells as he walks in the dorm. "YAY" jin, j-hope, jungkook, jimin, and V yell back at him. "Does this mean we have to work more and harder on our english?" suga say while laying on the ground. Everyone looks back at rapmon. "Yes" rapmon answers.

(y/n) PVO

"OH MY LORD BTS IS COMING HERE!!" you scram to your self in your room when you hear about the news. "I have to find away to get to Toronto. I all ready got the ticket for the show and fan meeting, just got to get there?" you say as your walk back and forth in your room. "(y/n), it is time for you to go school." your mom yells. "Ok" you say as you grab your phone and play bts war of hormones.

Jin PVO

" hello ARMY, I just wanted to make a quick video before we leave for Canada." jin say as he holds up the camera. Then jungkok come in to the fram and says"Hey i am going to put a random canada phone number and text it." "Why" jin says while giving jungkook a funny look. "Just cause." he answers.

(y/n) PVO

You feel your phone go off. "I wonder who that can be?"you think to yourself, you down at your phone and you see a message from an unknown number from Korea. The english is pretty good just some things u can make out. The text say "Hi, I am Jungkook form BTS." you answer "no way your really him." you look your phone and laugh to yourself.

  A couple minutes later u get a text. It was a video. In the video you see jungkook and rap monster "yes it is really him and i am rapmon", "yup you send video too?" jungkook said as he moved the camera closer. You text back saying sure. In your video:

You pit the camera to your face, your quit for a moment and then you say "How did you get this number?" happy on how you look in the video you press send.

Jungkook PVO

"Namjoon she or he sent a video back" jungkook said with surprise. They play the video. Rap monster kept smiling to him self. "Why are you smiling so much Namjoon?" jungkook asked. "Can you give me her number." ha asks avoiding jungkook's question. Jungkook give Namjoon your number.

Rapmonster PVO

"Wow she is really pretty." he thought to himself, " I should text her and till her that i have her number now." He sends u a video and he explains that jungkook just randomly texted a number. "And send" he says as look at his phone.

(y/n) PVO

You get a text from another number but this time it was a video. The video cleared every thing for you.you and Namjoon keep texting all day and the you decided to video call him.

Rap monsters PVO

"OH she is video calling me what do I do?" he ask suga. "Just pick up and talk to her."then suga left rapmonster and you alone.