Show time

This ("__") means your in your head
And this * mean POV. Hope your enjoying it so far.

************************************
RM*
It's the next morning and I slept just fine a bit shy cuz (Y/N) had to see my bareface T.T, but I got to see here and omg she is even more cute without make up. Any way, today is the show in Tronto and I'm hyped the rest of the members are hyped, ahh it's going to be good. Canadian ARMY here we come^^.

(Y/)*
So I had to send the night in the same room as Namjoon ahhhhhh. I tried so hard no to lean over him and take some pic.("that would be rude and creepy"). Anyway since yesterday was my birthday BTS got me a little cake and the boys+staff partied hard with me. Not really hard just a little too much food. But one thing seemed off... Jungkook and Namjoon just looking at each other, I wonder what is going on between them.

Any who it was really fun I got closer with yoongi, Taehyung, and Jimin. Through out this trip I have really talked to them, it's nice to get to know them more.

Taehyung*
(Y/N) is a really nice person, I can see why Jungkook and Namjoon  likes her. But I really don't feel good about this whole thing between them, like why can't they just not. You know.("Ugh I think I eat to much cake and pizza... need sleep")

Yoongi*
It's cute how (Y/N) raps along to some off her English song and then try to ours. I like her... But I don't want to get involved in this drama. It to much effort. I'm ok at being friends. He'll even that is hard cuz she can't speek Korean.

(Y/N)*
So right now I am watch them rehearse and my God I am dying I can't handle all these feels I know that we're friends now but I still can't get over the Army in me. I am really worried that something is up with Jungkook he seem a little off, and he keep running/bumping into Namjoon, and Namjoon keeps lightly shoving him back. What that hell is going on.
************************************
Hello it me your author here just to let you know I wasn't planning to update it's 1:15 a.m. I need sleep but this just came to mind and I had to post something hoped u liked it

As always

It's a gif

It's a gif...t hah gift Sorry I'm tired