Show Time 2

This ("__") means your in your head
And this * mean POV. Hope your enjoying it so far.

************************************
Y/N*
We are all back stage now chilling. It will other 2 hours or so when its time. Ugh i cant wait I finally get to let the fangirl free. As i sat on one of the couches listening to Dean-Instagram ("I am so addicted to this song") I was snaped out of my thoughts when Jungkook sat next to me and started to sing along.("why must you do this to meee") he looks to me and gives one of his little smirks to me. I of course instantly blush and hide my face.

JK*
Our time with (Y/N) is almost over, time to grow up and tell here how I feel before hyung(Namjoon) can. As i was walking into the green room i see her chilling and listening to some music so I sit beside her and started to sing. When i looked over i seen here looking at me, i flashed her one of my smirks knowing that she is still an ARMY and it will give her a little heart attack. (Y/N) blushed right away and hide her face,("man she is to cute").

Jimin*
I saw (Y/N) and jungkook chilling toghter listing to music"oh how cute, I ship them, but she would look better eoth Namjoon hyung?" I said to one of  our female staff "she would better by herself?" She said and then walk off. ("why is she so mad there are 6 more of us?")

Suga*
I was walking around going though some lyrics, when i seen jungkook and (Y/N) hanging out. I just laughed and shook my head at jungkook and his broken English skills.
*******FlashBack to yesterday*******

"I think i am really in love with (Y/N)"
Namjoon says to me. "Why do you think this?" I repley. "Well... every ti.e i talk to her or ever just see here .. i gdt butterflies bad, i feels like could fanit, and she is just so nice-" he keeps going on and on, while he is talking i can see the love in his eyes.

"Go for it, ask her on a date before we have to go back home." I say. "Really you think so... but are age gap I I cant." He say with a look of defeet. "It will be fone its 2018 now no one really cares anymore, will maybe  the old generations , but it will be fine. I support and im sure ARMYS will you guys too.
**********End Of FlashBack*********

Suga* still
("Lets hope they dont get to close. I have never seen Namjoon get like that about a girl.") Just as soon as i say that Namjoon walks in and he look just so heart broken when he seen them. Jungkook moved closer to her and leand his head out her shoulder

("look who decided that this moment will be a good moment to not be afraid of girls!") Namjoon went and grab (Y/N) be her wirst and was leaveing ("Too much dramas Namjoon-ah.") Just as they were almost at the door jungkoom grabed here other wirst.

I looked aroung to see os any one else is seeing this but no, most of the members are sleeping amd tbe staff on phones working. ("I feel like im watching a drama.") The two boys just  glared at eachother. (Y/N) look so lost and THEN......
************************************

Hey was up its your ather finally updating.

I decided to make suga the main character in this chapter because he hasn't said much in this book.

Hope you guys are liking it.

This is my first ever book so sorry to slow updates and short chapters.

Any hope you people are have a good day.

II have been really liking this girl group H.U.B. I am so  We.b (fandom name) so if there debut song "GirlGang" is a bop (at least i think so)

b (fandom name) so if there debut song "GirlGang" is a bop (at least i think so)

And like alway some RM 💚