what are you looking at?

***stupid titles i know lol***
This ("____") means that you are saying it in it head
And this * mean POV
************************************
(Y/N)
We were in passing North Bay and mostly everyone was asleep. The only people that are a wake, myself, suga, V, and jungkook. I was just looking at the scenery that I have seen many times before when I feel a light tap on my shoulder. I look over and jungkook was setting next to me. "So....um....do.....you....where we are?" trying his best to speak English. "Yes we just entered North Bay." I say with a little smile at the end. "Ok, u been here before?" "yes i have its really the only good place to shop." "nice, will i sleep now." jungkook smiles and moves back to his set.("omg, i just had a conversation with jungkook"). You felt urself start to fell asleep, after trying to fight it, sleep won and you fell asleep.

Rapmon*
I awoke from my little nap to see (y/n) sleeping so soundly. I could not help to smile. When i looked out the window i was in aw, its actually really nice here. I felt myself just looking at (y/n), she was so beautiful even when her face is press up against the window.

Suga*
When i was looking around the bus, i seen Namjoon  just staring at (y/n) while she is sleeping. He has been acting weird ever since we came to Canada.

Y/N*
I awoke when the bus stoped, I looked around so confused I know I do Everywhere We Were. As I was looking around I heard a someone laugh I quickly looked around to find who it was and omg it was Namjoon. As soon as our eye met I felt my face turn a bright red and looked out the window. The window was a lot closer then I thought and I ending up smacking my head.(" let hope namjoon was looming away and no one elsa saw that.")

Rapmon*
We stoped at the mall in North Bay because we were all hunger, but mostly Jin and V kept ask pd-nim to stop. As we stoped Y/N woke up and looked so confused, she is too cute. I started to laugh a little but then she heard me and are eye met. My heart stoped right then and there. Her face turned bright red and then she looked away quickly.("omg she hit her head off the window... Aww she it just to cute.")

Y/N*
"So Y/N where is the food court?" Jin said to me with me head still on the window. "First, let get everyone in tp the mall and then go from there." I said happily, Jin just smiled at me then looked at Namjoon with a blink face. After Namjoon explained we all headed in and went right to go and eat. After everyone got some thing we all tried to set in the same area of the food court. I ended up setting with the hyung line except Namjoon. That rest of BTS sat behind Jhope and Jin, suga sat beside me. From where i was sitting i could see Namjoon as soon as i looked up. Jhope started to talk and i tried my best to understand, but failed... That's when i made i contact with Namjoon... I mouthed " what" and he just smirked and looked down back at his food.

Rapmon*
As i was eating me food i kept look at Y/N, I see was trying to understand Jhope when he was talking about the food. That when her eye meet mine, time seemed to stop. Then she mouthed "what", idk what to do, so i just smirked and look back down. ("Why am I like this?")

************************************
Sorry that I am taking so long to update this book. I will try my best to start writing fast.

Be blessed... Your welcome 💚👌✌

 Your welcome 💚👌✌