You are my only retreat. (Kellic)

*KELLIN POV*

(In this story kellin and Vic are 27 and 30) As I closed my eyes I had one thing on my mind, my beautiful girlfriend, Katelynne. It's been three years since I laid eyes in her. I knew at once I'd marry her. When? I still don't know. I haven't even bought a ring yet I'm thinking about the exact conversation the question will fall in. So far it's something along the lines of this:

Me: Hey Kate, I've been thinking...

Kate: Yeah?

Me: about us, this whole "dating" thing isn't exactly working....

(Kate's always cheerful look fades into fear-filled)

Me: hey don't take it personally, I'd just rather be.... married.?(I pull out her ring)

Or does that sound too cheesy? ugh. I haven't seen her in two days and it's killing me. I've been on tour several times but never this long. It will be another six months before I see her again. My heart begins to ache as I roll over on my side. A few tears roll out of my eyes. I decide it's a good time to go to sleep and drift off into a dream.

(Dream) I'm on tour with pierce the veil and a few other bands that I'm not as close with. I hear our name over a speaker "Give it up for sleeping with sirens!" we run onstage to see a ENORMOUS crowd, the biggest I've ever witnessed. Are we even this famous? I think, but then realize pierce the veil and some of the other bands are very well known. "Are you guys ready for this shit?!" I scream. I hear the crowd roar and spot a few young girls already crying. a thought sparks my mind. "Tonight I think we're gonna do something different." I say as I hand the mic to Jack. I walk over to the youngest girl I can find. She has long blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She's wearing an Anthem Made shirt and a pierce the veil bracelet. Her eyes are red from crying. "How old are you?" I quietly ask. "U-um, thirteen, sir." she says, blushing. I grab her hand and pull her onstage. I snatch the mic back from jack who's been talking to the crowd the whole time. "What's your name, sweetie?" I say warmly. "Kate" she says. Slowly her face, along with everyone else in the crowds morphs into katelynnes. Only, they're crying and asking me not to leave.

I wake up immediately.

*VIC POV*

Even though our first performance is in about seven hours I, along with the rest of the band decided to stay up and drink. I had a bottle of god knows what in my mouth. I was chugging it rapidly. As soon as I was done I turned to Jamie "what are w-we opening with t-tomorrow?" I ask, my speech already slurred. I'm not much of a drinker unless I'm utterly depressed. I'm usually kinda depressed. Or at least upset. a lot has happened in my life. That's mainly why Pierce the Veil exists. We're screwed up and trying to help other screw ups. Although those screw ups are our beautiful, amazing and perfect fans. Almost all of the fans I've met hate themselves. I hate the thought of it.

"I don't know. you pick." He finally replies.

" What a-about 100 sleepless n-nights? I ask.

"Oh my god yes!" he replies with a huge grin. You could tell he was drunk even if you'd never met him. His voice doesn't slur but he gets crazy. once he even kissed a fan. And I don't mean a peck, he full blown made out with the chick. He's pretty fun to watch when drunk though.

"I'm going to bed moron." I said, and punched him in the shoulder. "BITCHHHHH" He hissed, literally, which made me laugh. I climbed onto my bunk and tried to fall asleep. Of course I didn't dream. I never do, unless I'm scared or in love. And I'm never in love because nobody likes me. I sigh and drift off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Sorry if it sucks. I'll have an update in the morning c: )