Chapter 3

Kellin POV

7:45 shit. I was supposed to be at the PTV bus five minutes ago but something told me pajama pants and an Asking Alexandria shirt wasn't going to cut this. The rest of SWS is already there. I run to my bags and pull out red distressed skinny jeans, my flag shirt, a black beanie and some Toms. I look in the mirror and brush my hair and teeth, although I'm sure my breath won't smell the best after tonight anyway.

I finally decide it's time to leave and walk a short way to their bus. I see the door open just as i arrive and Vic pops out, obviously already drunk. "hey handsome!" he says with a laugh. That made me blush. He put a hand in my face and said "You should really lend me this, sir." and pulled off my beanie. I really didn't mind. God, Vic looks and acts adorable when drunk. What the hell?! I might as well be drunk ALREADY!

"Hey Vic, darling, the party is inside." I say and point to the window. "Darling? I see we're spicing things up." he says with a drunken wink and grabs my wrist to pull me inside.

I see Jamie already passed out and the rest o.f Pierce the Veil watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I laugh at the sight if that. "What's so funny?" Tony asks seriously. I laugh and continue walking wherever Vic was taking me. He pulls me into the kitchen and grabs a bottle for me. In about a half of an hour I'm passed out.

VIC POV

As I open my eyes I notice a slight pounding I'm the back of my head. Was I drinking? I could never remember anything if I'd drank. I usually didn't mind but once I felt a hand in my back I got suspicious. I slowly turned my head to see who's lap is been sleeping on. Oh god. kellin. His head was resting on the wall and he was smiling. I slowly got up. "Vic?" He said in his sleep. "I need you." he said, again sleeping. his eyes flutter open and he grabs me by the arm. My stomach has about 50 ferocious butterflies in them. I scoot next to him so he doesn't wake up completely and he lays his head on my shoulder and hugs my arm. The smile returns to his lips as he dozes off again. What the hell happened last night!?

I pull my phone out of my pocket and put the earbuds in. I turn on the song "I'm the Secret" by Jamie and somehow think if Kellin. Why? why do I constantly think of him? should I talk to him about it? ugh. I decide to drift off until he wakes up.

Kellin POV

I wake up to Vic sleeping on my shoulder. Aw. he looks so cute! wait what? what are you thinking kellin? Vic May be bisexual but you're about to marry Katelynne. I look down only to see me holding his hand. I quickly let go. Vic moves a bit, only to be "cuddling" me more.

"Vic?" I say quiet enough to wake him but nobody else. He flutters his beautiful eyes open and looks worried. "Oh sorry." He says. I instantly feel awful. He begins To stand but I grab his hand. He turns to me "um, kell?". "Vic, I didn't say you couldn't hold my hand." his hair falls in his face. I can see a slight smile as he sits back down and intertwined his fingers with mine. I feel myself blush.

A sudden wave of pain goes through his face. "Why?" My stomach turns and I feel the pain filling my eyes. "W-what do you mean?" he looks apologetic. "I mean why are you letting me do this?" He blushes and stares at our hands. "Because, I li- um. I don't know." I blush and try to hide my embarrassment. I can't help it. Vic is ADORABLE. And us holding hands isn't helping the fact. I might like him.

"What were you about to say?" he says. he squeezes my hand a little as if to push me to answer. "U-um. nothing" I manage to choke out. I feel tears in my eyes from embarrassment but I try to hide them.

Vic POV

I see a tear fall out of kellins eye. I turn to face him. "Kellin what the hell is wrong?" I say. I know I like him. I have to be honest with myself. I can't stand to see him upset. "nothing Vic." he says with a forced smile.

What I'm about to do is the bravest thing I've ever done. "Kellin I think I like you.." I say and immediately blush. He does too. He catches my eye for a split second before looking away. He covers his eye with hair and let's another tear fall out. I grab his face with both hands and look him in the eyes. "Actually I KNOW I do now." I say and shyly press my lips to his. I smile then stand up and walk off the bus, leaving him in total shock.