Chapter 7

*Vic POV*

Kellin and I walked around for a while before deciding we were hungry.

"Bob Evans?" he asked enthusiastically. I smiled and turned my head toward him. "yeah, but I don't see a bob Evans anywhere near here." I laughed. He sighed. "what are you hungry for?" I thought about that a little. "Uh... How about frozen yogurt?!" I said with a big smile. "Vic, that's not dinner!" he said laughing "but What the hell, there's a menchis right down there." He said, grabbing my hand and pulling me down the street.

Kellins hand squeezed harder and pain rushed through my arm. I tried to hold it in but it hurt so bad. I yelped in pain.

"Whats wrong?" he asked worriedly.

"Oh nothing." I said with a a small smile. I pulled down my sleeve and continued walking. Kellin wasn't following.

*KELLIN POV*

I realized why that hurt him.

God damn it.

"Victor Vincent Fuentes don't you dare tell me...." I said, frowning. "Tell you what?'' He knew what I was talking about.

"You didn't."

"Come onnnnnn, I'm hungry." He urged, pleading me.

"Whatever." I said quietly and started walking fast.

I can't believe that he would cut himself. Well, be never actually said he did. I don't have proof... I guess I'll leave it alone for now.

*VIC*

Shit. Kellin knows something's up. now he's mad at me.

"Kellin...?" I asked.

"What." he said sternly.

"Can we walk together?"

"Whatever."

He slowed down and I caught a glimpse of his face. his cheeks were red and his expression was sad. I moved closer to him and I saw him glance my way but quickly look back at his feet.

I slid my hand down his arm and entertained our fingers, he'd given in. He smiled slightly hand held my hand softly.

"Sorry vic." I heard him say.

"For what?"

"Getting mad..."

"It's fine" I said as we entered the frozen yogurt shop.

-

Kellin got chocolate-vanilla swirl and I just got vanilla. He topped his off with every candy they had while I just got chocolate chips and whipped cream.

I looked at kellins huge pile of yogurt. How the hell is he skinny? I laughed at him a little.

"Hey, I'm a big guy!" he said with a laugh.

"Please, you're skinnier than me!"

"No dude, you're tiny."

"I'm fun sized." I said stubbornly but then laughed.

"It's okay... I think it's adorable." He said with a smile.

I blushed and looked down at my hands. I'm not adorable. I'm not. He is.

"Come sit on this side, fatty" I said and chuckled.

He did over towards me and held my hand. I rested my head on his shoulder and smiled. I was so glad I had him. Even though he wasn't technically mine. Is he?

I heard Kellin sigh.

"What's wrong?" I asked immediately.

"Oh nothing.... I'm just thinking."

"Thinking about what?" I asked quietly.

"About you...." He lied. I could tell. I took my head off is shoulder and faced him.

"Kellin what the fuck is wrong?" I asked, not too loud.

Kellin turned to me and frowned. I could tell he had a lot on his mind. "Well... The whole katelynne thin-"

I'd heard enough. He wanted Kate back. I mean... I did technically take him from her but whatever. He doesn't want me. I deserve it. I could feel my heart breaking. My eyes already stinging. Before he could finish his sentence I'd made my way out the door.

"Vic! wait!" I heard him scream in the distance. I was running now. Tears were falling from my eyes like crazy. I felt hopeless. Every time I get close I mess up. I turned to see if Kellin was behind me but he was nowhere in sight. I say down in the grass and brought my knees to my chest, burying my face in my legs. I started to sob almost instantly.

KELLIN POV*

Shit Kellin.

I didn't see where vic ran to. First, he's running straight down the street and Next, you can't see him at all. I ran around looking everywhere I could. After about a half an hour I'd decided he'd gone back to the bus and started walking to mine when I saw him.

He was on the ground.

At first I thought he was sleeping, so I walked toward him... then I realized he was sweating and his face was red. His breathing was irregular and his hands were shaking.

I looked around to seek help but there were no cars anywhere. I looked around and saw an empty road and darkness. I sat down next to him and took his hands in mine. "Vic, wake up!' I yelled.

No response.

I nudged his shoulder.

Nothing.

"Victor, dammit! Wake up!!!" I screamed.

Suddenly his eyes flickered open and he was gasping for air.

"Oh my god." I ran my fingers through his messy hair and kissed his forehead before having him sit up.

"Look at me. Vic, breathe." I started taking deep breaths, he tried to match. Finally he calmed down.

"You should have left me." I heard him say softly.

"What!?" I asked

"You don't even want me anymore!" he said, years filling his eyes. He curled himself ninth a ball and sobbed.

"What could make you think that?"

"You were going to say you wanted Kate back. I get it." He said quietly. I realized then that vic was fragile, more so than I thought.

I laughed. "No no, baby, I was saying I needed I break up with her." I said calmly. I sat a hand on his knee and smiled.

He sniffed. "Really? no. you can't. Not for me." He said.

"Why not?''

"Because you don't know me. I'm not who you think I am. I'm not some crazy fun guy who drinks all day and party's all night.' He said quietly.

"Vic I know."

"How?"

"Just trust me. I want to help you okay?"

I need to help him.

I

Won't

Give

Up.