Chapter 4

KELLIN POV

I stare into nothingness for the next few minutes. What just happened? Did Vic really just kiss Me? I smile at the thought. I rest my head on my hands. Do I like Vic? In the way he likes me? Well, I obviously do. But would I risk Kate for him? I decide it's time to call her. I grab my phone and dial her number.

"Hey Baby!" She says, obviously drunk.

"Uh, you sound happy." I say into the phone, not that her happiness is a problem. I just am curious as to why.

"Yeah, I'm at this crazy party, can't talk!" I hear a large number of people and her giggle before I hear my phone beep to signal the call has ended. What the hell was she doing? I was so mad I grabbed a pillow and screamed. Jesse walked in.

"Kellin?" He asked. His eyes had bags under them and he looked awful. He had gotten really drunk last night, I'm sure he had a hangover. I didn't reply. He comes To me and I begin to cry. He sits down next to me and places a hand on my back. "Come on Man, what's wrong already?" He says annoyed. That comment pissed me off but I brushed it off. "Just, I have a lot on my mind." I sniffed and tried to stop crying, making me cry more. "I have a lot of time..." He said innocently. I laughed a little. Jesse was and always will be, my best friend. I wasn't even worried about telling him about Vic. "Um, Vic fell asleep next to me last night and held my hand while sleeping... When we woke up he kissed me. I'm not going to deny that I liked it. I like him. But I love Kate. I called her a few minutes before you came and she was at a party getting drunk, what if she's cheating?" I said and cried harder. He looked speechless but then grinned. "I'll be back!"he said and ran off "NO, JESSE PLEASE!" But he was gone.

-

An hour or so later I finally got up. I realized it was lunch time so I grabbed a pencil and paper and walked to the pizza place me and Vic went to. After ordering I sat at a booth my myself and drew. I decided to draw the Collide With The Sky cover and all of the lyrics to Bulls in the Bronx, which by the way, is my favorite song by pierce the veil. It actually looked really good. I decided I'd give it to Vic when I saw him next.

After I left the restaurant I walked around the small town for a while. While walking past a small clothing shop I saw two beautiful, young girls walk towards me. "Hi Kellin!" The shorter girl said. She had bright green eyes and dark red hair. She was extremely thin and had a nose piercing. She was wearing a Mayday Parade t shirt and some shorts. "I'm Claire And that's my best friend, Copeland." The girl she said was Copeland smiled and blushed. She was gorgeous, her blonde hair was long and silky. Her eyes, which I barely got to see since she was looking at her feet, we're light blue. She was wearing a floral tank top and skinny jeans. Her left arm had a sleeping with sirens bracelet on it, which only made me smile. "Hi" she said in such a quiet voice it was almost a whisper. "We are huge fans. She's a little shy but she's really cool! We're both sixteen." Claire said with a huge smile. A smile from my fans always warms my heart. I pulled a sharpie from my back pocket. "Do you guys want me to sign anything while I'm here?" I asked warmly. Claire's eyes widened and she screamed yes. Copeland smiled a bit and looked into my eyes for the first time. "Can you sign my wrist?" She said quietly and very sadly. I grabbed her hand and flipped her arm over. Oh my god.

When I looked at her wrist-well ARM, there were scars everywhere. They were overlapping, some of them were new, as if she did them today. I could feel a prick in my eyes and tears slowly slid down her cheeks as she looked at the mess she made on herself. "Sweetie, why do you do this?" I asked sadly. "I don't know, I don't have much to live for anymore and I know Claire would miss me if I were gone so this is the second choice.." I literally bawled when she said that. I dropped the sharpie and pulled her into a tight hug. She sobbed into my chest and hugged me back. Why did the kindest girls and boys have to hurt themselves so badly? She finally let go and I signed her wrist where she pointed. I wrote my number on her arm, "in case you need me. Look Copeland, don't do anything I wouldn't want you to do. I love you." I said and gave her a kiss on the forehead. She took a picture with me and waited for me to sign Claire.

I turned toward the crying girl and she held out her "feel" album which she had been carrying in her purse. She looked so happy to see me. I kissed her on the forehead as well and I said goodbye, I thought about Copeland the whole walk back to my bus. Why did she want to die? What is she going to do to herself? I hope to god she texts me and let's me know she's doing okay.

As I opened my bus door I saw Jesse and Vic. Shit. Vic looked either terrified or extremely angry. "Kellin, Jesse wants to talk to us. Sit." He said, no emotion at all in his voice. I immediately started to shake. What if Jesse called him a fag? What if Vic hates me? Oh god I can't loose my Vic. My Vic? What?

"Soooo?" Jesse said, excitement in his eyes. He was grinning ear to ear. "Are you guys a thing?" He asked

Vic smiled "no. Well, actually I have no clue." He said and his smile faded into another blank look.

I stepped in "wait, Vic, do you want us to be?" I said, forgetting Jesse.

"Well......." He drifted off and looked down. He looked so sad and adorable. I just wanted to kiss him. But jesses is there and I have no clue what he thinks about me being bisexual.

I grabbed his hand. "About what you said earlier-" I was cut off by the sound of the door closing. Jesse had left. "I like you too." I said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter is so short. This story will be long though I promise. Feedback? Anyone? What do you want to happen?