Chapter 5

Heyo! I'm back, back again! (Sorry XD)
But this is one of my favorite parts of the movie!!! Anyways enjoy the Chapter! (Hopefully)

Oh and the video above is just showing how Starfire came up with the idea...and yes I know Nightwing is a perv XD.
__________

Y/n's POV

"Alright team!! Everyone up!" Starfire's voice boomed through the hallways.

I shot up and groaned as I layed back in bed. I looked at my alarm clock to see it was nine o'clock. What the heck? Star what the hell are you up to?

That's when Starfire walked into my room. "Starling, I believe I said get up." She said crossing her arms.

"Nope. I'm good." I said placing a pillow over my face.

"I'm exhausted." Is what I tried to say, but it was muffled by the pillow.

That's when Starfire pulled the blankets away. "Come on! We're gonna have some fun!" She cheered.

"Go away!" Again. Muffled by the pillow.

She then ripped the pillow away from my grasp and began hitting me with it. "Ack! STAR!" I yelped as I lost my balance and fell off the bed; landing on my stomach.

"Come on Starling! Team bonding time!" She cheered.

"Fine. Fine. Just put the pillow down." I said sighing in defeat.

"Great! Now put on some civilian clothes and meet me outside!" She then ran out of the room. I groaned but chuckled a little when Star was about to go into Beast Boys room.

He. Sleeps. Nude.

I heard the door open and Starfire yelling "Garfield! Wake up!"

I assume that she ripped away the covers like she did with me because the next thing I heard was Beast Boy scream and Starfire gasp. I began laughing as I went to find clothes.

Damian's POV

I was deep in thought as I sat on the edge of the bed. There had to be something on her! A background. A history. Something!

Just then I heard Starfire yelling "Alright team! Everyone up!"

I rolled my eyes and continued my thoughts. She has to have a background. Where could I- she worked with my father. That's it. The batcave. I smirked as I had just figured out where to get the information. I then heard Beast Boy scream.

I shook my head. Again? Ugh, these uncivilized cretins are very aggravating. I then stood as Starfire entered my room; her face all red.

"Um...civilian clothes now. Meet me outside." She said turning and walking away.

I was confused at what we would be doing at this time of night. Hopefully late night training. I then grabbed my coat and katana, and made my way out of my "room".

*time skip cause I'm lazy \(•~•)/*

"Ow! Watch it Garfield!" Y/n said elbowing him in the side.

"Hey! It's not my fault this car was only built for five people!" He said glaring at her.

Since Raven claimed the passenger seat the other four, including myself, had to try and fit into the back. Garfield was on the window side as Y/n sat next to him. I was between Y/n and Jaime as my katana layed across my lap.

"Alright! Who's ready for team bonding?" Starfire said excitedly.

"Just start the car and drive please!" Y/n said as she shoved Garfield's face on the window.

"Yeah, please!" Garfield said trying to push her away. They were like annoying siblings.

I then felt Y/n being pushed into my side. I looked at her and met her eyes. She blushed and looked away awkwardly as she tried to move away, but Garfield prevented that as he took the rest of the spare space. So we continued the ride in silence as Y/n looked down at her lap.

*Another Time Skip ~(-_-)~*

Y/n's POV

As we pulled up to a fair Damian accidentallyhit Jaime with his katana (It was in its case don't sorry XD). I chuckled a little as Jaime complained.

"Dude! Did you have to bring the sword!?" He said pushing the sword down. (Pffft....I can't! My mind is not ready for this XD I'm sorry)

"Preparedness is a pre recusant for victory." He said grasping the katana.

"Gear stays in the car Damian." Starfire said. "Tonight we are to have some mandatory, fun!" She said smiling and leaving the car.

Garfield and Jaime got out as I looked at Damian as he looked at his katana hesitantly. I smiled and put a hand on his shoulder. "Come on dude, you need to lighten up. Have some fun." I said patting his shoulder as he watched me step out of the car.

He then came out of the car; without his katana. He shut the door as Starfire locked it and we all walked into the fair. We payed for tickets and I looked up to see the colorful scene. Children running, different booths, and a giant ferris wheel...SWEET!

As Damian walked up behind me Star smiled and placed her hands on her hips. "This is an opportunityfor us to become more familiar with each other." She then began walking away as we all followed.

"How much more familiar can we get? We've already seen Garfield lick himself." Jaime said crossing his arms as Garfield glared at him.

"As a dog?" Damian questioned.

"I wish." Raven said as we all followed Star.

"Woo hoo!" Gar yelled as the ferris wheel turned.

Jaime and Garfield shared a seat, Star and Rave, and then I got stuck with Damian. I looked at the stars in amazement as I felt someone staring at me. I then looked at Damian as he turned away quickly, just as I did. I turned to look at him again only to find him looking at me. We turned away again as I blushed in what had to be embarrassment.

As we walked off the ferris wheel Garfield ran off with Jaime as Raven ana Starfire went to go look at booths. Again. I was with Damian.

As we walked around he pointed towards the popcorn booth. "Want some popped corn?"

"You know normal people call it popcorn, and no thanks, I'm good." I said crossing my arms.

I then looked behind Damian to see one of those mirror things from a fun house. It made, his butt, HUGE. I then began laughing as he looked at me with a confused look. I pointed behind him as I tried covering my mouth to muffle my laughter.

He was surprised and glared at me. He then smirked and pointed to another mirror that made my head big. I glared at him and he began laughing as I punched his arm.

As we all joined together for a game of     ring toss. Raven, Garfield, Damian, and I all began tossing the rings at the bottles; well all of us except Damian. I looked at him and he seemed confused with the point of the game. He then shrugged it off as he grabbed the rings, three in each hand. He then tossed all them as they all landed on bottles.

We all stared at him in surprise as Garfield leened over to me. "Why can't you do that?" He questioned.

"Shut up dude!" I grumbled pushing him away. We all then separated and began doing our own thing again.

As Damian and I went to the prize booth he placed the tickets on the counter and pointed towards the blue sword. The guy have gave it to him as he stared at it in disappointment. Then we looked over to see a young girl gazing at the sword in amazement. Damian shrugged as he handed her the sword, she gasped and thanked him as she ran to her parents.

He looked at the family and smiled. I looked at him and smiled, well well well, Mr. Rich boy is going soft. I thought as we began walking towards the food booths.