Chapter 10

My God. I woke up. Ate breakfast. Went to update this cause i was taking my sweet time. And found out....the book has 1k votes!!! I'm so excited (even though this has happened to most people.) But thank you all! (Alright. Fangirl moment over.)

Anyways. Ohhhhh guess what time it is!? Time for the battle you've all been waiting for (probably). Probably not though 😂

_______

Y/n's POV

Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. I thought over and over to myself as they began charging. We, a team of teenagers, are fighting members of the Justice League. We don't stand a chance.

I glanced over at Robin as he stood his ground, katana in hand. I looked to Blue, he stood his ground as well, cannons at the ready and a look of determination on his face. (Ha. Gotta love them references.) I then looked behind me to see Raven clutching onto Starfire. ...Don't worry Rave.

I inhaled and exhaled as I looked to the approaching demons (Justice League). I stood there, in a ready stance. Here we go.

The Flash came running. Robin ran towards him and before Flash could hit him Robin slid underneath him kicking the demons legs from beneath him. Flash fell to the ground as Robin turned to see Wonder Woman approaching rapidly. She swung her sword but Damian blocked it with his own.

"What are you guys waiting for!? Come one!" I yelled as Wonder Woman kicked Damian away. We began charging as did Cyborg and Wonder Woman.

Blue shot a laser at Cyborg, as Cyborg collapsed Wonder Woman came at Jaime with her sword. Jaime out put up his shield only to have Wonder Woman stab through it and throw Blue towards the fountain. As she was distracted Beast Boy attacked her in his lion form.

I let them fight as I ran towards Damian, I kneeled down beside him. "Damian! You okay-"

"Fine." He said harshly as he sat up. He then stood and wobbled a little.

"Look, I'm sorry-" I began to apologize only to be interrupted by him again.

"Now's not the time Starling. We have to-LOOK OUT!" His eyes widened and he pushed me aside. "

I looked up to see Robin get tackled by Flash. "We can't let them take Raven!" He yelled out to me as he kicked Flash away.

I nodded. I understood that now was not the time to talk. Now was the time to be a titan. I looked over to Raven as she sat on the concrete holding her head. I ran towards her and kneeled beside her like I had done to Damian.

"Rave, are you okay?" I asked worriedly as relief filled me once she nodded.

A stray blast from Blue Beetle's and Cyborg's fight in the air landed beside us. We both gasped as we looked up to see Blue being thrown to the ground.

"Beetle!" Robin yelled as Flash punched him and he went flying. The Flash then turned to us. I stood and clenched my fists as I stood ready. I glared at him as he came running towards us.

I ran at him a tried to punch him but he dodged it. I turned only to be met with a punch from him instead. I groaned and spit stray blood from my mouth. "That best you can do?" I asked mockingly.

He ran towards me and I dodged his attack and did a round house kick. He groaned as he fell to the gorund, but it didn't take him long to recover. My eyes widened as he stood again, I didn't know if it was possible, but his eyes darkened even more. "..sorry..." I mumbled with a nervous smile.