Chapter 3

Ava 

I grumble to myself as i walk down the sidewalk farther away from school. The golden auburn leaves falling in circles to the floor resounding in the sun's light. Beautiful. I huff out another sigh letting my hoodie slide down letting my face feel the cold barren air. I sigh in relief, i hated that hoodie. I run a hand through my hair yanking out the knots in it. I reach my house it's a small 1 story house with three brown windows hanging on the outside.  It's not much, but it's enough for me. I walk inside locking out the cold wind. I run upstairs and change into a black sports bra that shows off my long jagged scar reaching from one side of my stomach to the other side. A reminder of my life. I put on a pair of back leggings and my black Nike trainers. I look at my wrist where i have the words written "She is beauty, she is grace, she will punch you in the face". I got this when i was 13, when i first started street fighting now four years later and i'm the most feared street fighter out there. I got to the small bathroom. The small bathtub sits in the corner next to an old white sink that is in front of a toilet in an all white room. I have cyan green eyes (pic above) and long brown hair that reaches to my shoulders. I have small lips and a small nose with cheeks always a shade of pink. I grab black face paint from the side of the sink and start to apply it around my eyes starting at my eyebrows going down to my cheekbones. I grab the red paint and add dark red streaks of paint trailing down my face. I had a red drip starting at the end of my black paint to the middle of my cheek. I look in the mirror. I look terrifying, just the way i like it. I grab my duffel bag before hearing a honk outside. I pear out through my windows to see Riker there in his all black car looking annoyed. I walk out and he mouths a finally at me. I give him a glare and he smirks. I hop in the car slamming the door as he cringes. This is his baby. I smirk at him as he sends me a death glare. "So, Slasher you're gonna be fighting Slam" he says not missing the way i shoot him a look for using my street name. "Slam is a terrible name" i say shaking my head. "Like slasher is any better" he shoots at me. I punch his shoulder as he laughs. We stop under a streetlight. Riker looks better than he usually does. Hi doe brown hair is ruffled for a bad boy appearance and his crimson eyes don't look as tired. Riker is a heart throb if that's what you're wondering. He has one heck of a jawline and killer abs. Riker is to polite though he was raised on the effects of treat a girl how there suppose to be treated. That applies to every girl but me because i'm basically his sister and he knows i can take it. He drives through the empty streets taking a left and a right here. Silence is golden to me. He stops in front of a beat up bar with a alley looming next to it. I step out of the car ignoring the stares of the people waiting to get in. This is a fight club. Well, that's what i call it. I walk through the alley coming across a steel door. I knock twice then wait three seconds and knock one more time. The big square peephole opens as i soon as he sees my face the door flies open. I nod to him with Riker trailing behind me. This place is basically a large ring in the middle with drunks and sluts lining every corner of it. The bars are fully stocked at all times. I walk towards the ring watching on the sides as the announcer comes into view. He is a small man with gray hairs touching his skull mixing into his sleeked black hair. He wears a black t-shirt and black jeans. "Tonight you will see a fight between two great fighters. In the right corner weigh 126 pounds and 55 KO's and zero losses. She is beauty, She s grace, She will punch you in the face SLASHER" he booms through the mic. I leap onto the ring and duck underneath the ropes. I put my duffel bag down in my corner and start to wrap my hands as the crowd cheers. Riker stands outside of the ring and smirks as the announcer talks again. "Entering the ring now in the left corner weighing 210 pounds with 34 KO's and 2 losses. He brings the pain. SLAM" he says or rather screams into the mic. A heavy set man trudges into the ring cracking his knuckles. I finish wrapping my hands and put in my mouth guard. Slam cracks his neck showing his long brown mullet tied into a ponytail. I grab the band around my arm wrapping my hair into a low pony tail tying it at the base of my head. I grin as he glares at me. The announcer walks off as the bell rings. I move to the center of the ring and Slam follows my actions. We touch gloves and start to circle each other. I attack first sending a hard right punch to his face. He reels backward and smiles. I run at him grabbing his arm and using it to flip my self over him. I latch onto his arm bending it backwards as i fall on the other side of him. I flip him through the air and he lands on his back. As quick as lighting he is back on his feet growling at me. He fires a shoot to my face that a block and sends a blow to my stomach. He hits me before i can block and i stumble back. I throw a left hook at his face happy with the crack of the bone i hear. He curses at me faking a right and shooting a left at my face i dodge as he sends his right at me this time hitting my cheek. I stumble backward fire coursing through me. I run at him and send a blow to his stomach. He stumbles as i roundhouse kick him in the face.I hit his jaw and falls on the ground i straddle him and punch him as he tries to move me. I send a blow to his jaw knocking him out. I stand as the crowd roars. I pump my fist in the air as they drag Slam out of the ring. I touch my cheek. Great that is gonna leave a bruise.