Meeting the old gang

Your p.o.v

I woke up and stretched with a yawn, not minding the pain in my head. I was about to get up off the bed when something grabbed me by the waist and pulled me back down. I looked behind me to see Springtrap holding me in his arms, still asleep. I smiled and decided not to wake him up. And I did the one thing I never thought I would ever do. I placed a soft kiss on his head. 

After a bit of laying with him, I figured he wasn't gonna wake up for a while, so I carefully and quietly got out of his arms and went up to the kitchen. Once I got there I caught the smell of pancakes and saw Chica cooking them. she was put back together, for the most part. She had a few missing pieces here and there but she seemed to be fine. I ran over and hugged her from behind 

"y/n?!" Chica said, out of surprise and happiness. I let her go and she turned to face me. Her jaw seemed broken, and I only stared. 

" Wh-who did this to you?" I asked, anger starting to make my blood boil. 

"to us, you mean" I heard a voice behind me, and turned to see Bonnie, Foxy, and Freddy. Bonnie's face was gone and 1 arm was completely missing. Freddy's costume was torn. And as for Foxy, one ear was completely gone, and his eye-patch looked torn, revealing his eyeless socket in his head. 

"wh-what happened to you guys?" I asked, wide eyed. 

" The man who had built the toys used our parts to build them." Foxy said, rubbing his arm in nervousness. 

" Well then... What if I fix you guys? " I asked. 

"You... You'd fix us?" Freddy said 

" Well yea. Even though maybe I shouldn't since you guys did kidnap me" 

 "n-o please fi-i-ix us we're really sor-ry about th-a-a-at!" Bonnie said quickly. It sounded like his voice box was broken as well. 

" Alright fine. Let's go somewhere other than Springtrap's room though, he's still asleep" I said and led them to the parts and service where I got them all fixed up, finding pieces I could use to fix everyone besides Bonnie. Bonnie was a bit tougher since his entire arm was missing along with his face. I had him stay in animatronic form as you looked for pieces but couldn't find any. 

" give me a second and I'll find something" I said. I went down to the storage room and looked through all the boxes, finding paint and and extra arm for Bonnie. I went back and attached the robotic arm to Bonnie before grabbing an extra Freddy head, taking the faceplate from it and painting it purple to look like Bonnie's original face before attaching it back also. I got Bonnie's voice box fixed and stepped back from all the animatronics, seeing that now, they all looked brand new. They all looked at me with bright smiles, and thanked me for fixing them, before leaving.

I sighed. It had taken me just about all day and a little bit of the night to fix them. That's when I realized, where's Springtrap? He should've been up by now. I started walking out when I bumped right into Springtrap. He caught me before I fell, grabbing my hand and pulling me back up closer to him.

 " Where have you been?! I've been looking for you everywhere!" he said worried. 

" uhm... I've been fixing the older animatronics. They were all torn apart to be used as parts for the toys" I replied. 

He sighs " ok just next time don't you dare leave my room without letting me know" he says holding me close.

 " ok" I replied quietly. We both walked back to the basement for his room and laid down in separate beds, before I fell asleep first. He eventually got up out of his bed and went and laid with me, pulling me close to him before finally falling asleep.

A/N

So i'm sorry this was so short guys and took forever to make, I had a bit of a writers block and couldn't come up with much. I'm not even sure on what i'm gonna be doing for the next part but i'm sure ill come up with something. I have gotten some of these ideas from my past experience with fanfic reading and other stuff so hopefully I can come up with another part. Anyways I think thatll be it for now. Oh and look me up on youtube to see my gaming videos! Emmaisys is the name. Anyways that'll be it, bye guys!

Updated 10/31/17