Chapter 15

y/n p.o.v

I carefully got up. It's definitely been an eventful month. Heck, an eventful year. From Mangle first trying to kill me, and then my mother. Twice. And then the battle between Foxy and Toy Freddy. But I realized something. At some point, I was gonna have to go back to school. I have to. Although I hated it before, I had to at least graduate high school. The more I thought about it though, the more I contemplated and weighed the pros and cons. Spring came back an hour later with a bowl of soup and some pain killers. the gross pill kind. "... you know I don't like meds... and I'm not sick" I said. Spring frowned " Well we don't have any liquid meds here. You should know that by now. And soup will help make sure you don't get sick in the first place." I sighed and replied " Fine for the soup. But NO meds". He only glared at me. " y/n, if you want the pain to go away, you'll take the meds" "no" I crossed my arms, but of course, the pain came. "ow" Spring took this as an opportunity and shoved pills into my mouth "swallow". I glared at him but swallowed them, the taste from them being chalky, and leaving my mouth dry.

I took the bowl of soup and drank some. It was a bit warm, almost too warm, but I didn't care. I drank some more until it was almost gone before actually eating the noodles. Spring sat beside me with a sigh, still in his animatronic form. Then, something in his eyes told me something was wrong. " I'll be right back. I have to check something" He left quickly, giving me no time to protest. I sighed, stood up, and took my bowl to the kitchen. I put it in the sink, to be washed later, and remembered the starting day for school was coming soon. Time to go shopping...

(a/n

Hey guys, I know, this is WAY shorter than normal. sorry. But I am working on more plot twists and all that. so yea. CYA!

updated 11/1/17