Chapter 21

~Springs p.o.v

Finally. The man who murdered me and these children would finally die. We've been wanting this for years, and finally, he was in my grasp. I kept him pinned underneath me, that one voice still whispering in my head "kill the purple man, kill the purple man" over and over. I took a quick look at y/n. She was pale from blood loss. Too much blood. I looked back down at Vincent, pulling my knife across his neck. Blood started pouring, except, even the blood was purple. He tried clawing at my arms, kicking me, but nothing was going to stop this monster from getting his prey.

After a bit his kicking and squirming stopped completely, and I let go. Finally, I was out of that stupid procedure, all color being... normal. I went over to y/n. I'm not gonna be able to fix this. She's already lost too much.

~Your p.o.v

Spring picked me up, bridal style. The pain had faded for the most part, and all I felt was numbness. I looked up at spring. Blood was on his hands, whether it was mine, or the purple guys, I couldn't tell. My vision started looking like a kaleidoscope. I looked up at Spring. There were tears in his eyes. He was saying something, but, I couldn't hear him. Something about a puppet? He looked down at me, looking as if though he was expecting an answer, so, I nodded my head. I trusted him. And I still do. 

He carried me backstage and set me on the floor with my back against the wall. The pain was back, and tears sprung in my eyes. I watched as spring pulled something out of a giant, present looking box. Another animatronic?

I get it now.

He wants me to stay with him.

I'll be the puppet...

Springs p.o.v

I got our newest animatronic out. The puppet master. Aka, the Marionette. Y/n ended up passing out while I was doing this. I'm happy she agreed to this as well. That means, we'll never be split apart again...

EVER...