Chapter 19

Spring's p.o.v

I watched as I saw her get on the tablet with tears streaming down her cheeks. Hm. Everything I saw was purple though. Then, I saw her searching through the drawers and pull out a... gun? Why did this seem so familiar. She's... pointing it to her head... no... Y/N NO! * bang *

Your p.o.v

I took a couple deep breaths. The thoughts had come back. The voices, telling me I wasn't good enough, telling me I was nothing. The voices telling me I should be dead. All of them, saying the exact same thing as last time. I pointed the barrel of the gun to my head, my finger threatening to pull the trigger. Tears were still streaming down my cheeks. The same fear as last time was back. 

I put small amounts of pressure on the trigger, and at the last second, aimed it at my stomach. The loud pop of the bullet leaving the gun rang in my ears. I saw the blood pouring out of my stomach and slowly slid down the wall till I was sitting. I put my hand over the wounds, putting small pressure in attempts to stop the bleedings, but it only slipped through my fingers and seeped into my shirt. I looked over and saw both Springtrap and Foxy were gone. My vision became blotchy, lined with red and black dots. All I could think of was, whoever set them on this protocol was gonna pay. Maybe not by my hands, but definitely by springs.

Springs p.o.v

I watched y/n fall to the ground, but couldn't see her get very far. Foxy was already attacking me, pulling me away from the door, throwing me into my room and locking me in. I was still stuck in the protocol; she wasn't the only human here. I scratched and clawed the door but couldn't move it an inch. I need to kill I need to hunt...

I need his blood

Your p.o.v

Foxy showed up after awhile in his human form. "Spring is still under the protocol but the lads locked in his room. No way he can get out. Now let me in lass so I can get ye fixed" he said. 

I reached to hit the button, a pool of blood below me, but I was way too weak already "i-I c-ca" 

"yes you can y/n. It's right there." I shook my head; my vision was blocked even more than before. I couldn't reach it. I grabbed the gun, aimed it with what little vision I had, and shot. The door opened slowly and Foxy slid under once there was enough room. He got the other opened, and I watched the others come in quickly. 

"we're out of med packs"Freddy said, searching. 

Chica ran out saying "I'll go buy one really quick!". 

Foxy looked at me worriedly "lass, why'd you do it" he asked. 

"Because I knew it was the only way to get you guys out of the protocol." I muttered. 

Bonnie shook his head "don't let her talk anymore. Keep her awake. I'm gonna go see if we have a towel or something to clean up the blood." He said. 

Foxy carefully pulled my hand away to get a better look. "Freddy, can you go try to find some tweezers? The bullet is still in her. She's lucky she didn't hit an artery." Foxy said.Freddy nodded and left.