Chica's Mistake

"Chica" I called out, trying to find my bestie, but, she couldn't be found. I had checked all of her favorite spots, but nothing. 

Finally, I caught Chica walking out of the bathroom, holding a butcher knife. My eyes widened and I half yelled half whispered "Who did you murder?!" 

Chica looks into my eyes and said "Springtrap told me about your nightmare. So I took care of mangle." My eyes widened even larger than before as I ran into the bathroom, seeing mangle, well, mangled. 

He was beaten, battered, completely torn apart. But, there was a strange gleam in his eye, something that said, I'm not dead yet. I walked out, to be facing Springtrap, who, had a concerned look. 

"What happened?" He asked me sternly. I explained to him what chica had done, and before I knew it, he's walking off towards Chica, with a fiery look. Chica looked back at him, afraid.

 I thought I felt something wrap around my waist, before being lifted up off the ground. Chica screamed, and Springtrap turned to where Chica was pointing, only to see me being pulled into the vents, the grip switching from around my waist to around my neck. 

Only problem was, who was it, and what did they want?

A/n
Hey guys! Sorry this was so short, especially since it's been awhile since I'veupdated. I released a new story, called "The Animatronic Family".I'll try to update more often with this story, but, I was having a really badwriters block. Anyways, that's about it and I'll see you guys in the next part.If you have any ideas let me know please! Bye!