EPISODE # 1 FIRST MEETING

Obair’s POV:

I was lying in my bed for last five hours but sleep is far from my eyes. I was  continuously staring at the ceiling, deep in my thought. Thinking about for how long I remain insomniac, is there any peace for me. A knock on the door dragged me from my dread full thoughts.

“Obair beta! wake up. Open the door you are getting late”. Mom called me.

I took a deep breath, get up and opened the door and saw my mom, the only kind and selfless relation of my life.

I smiled and greeted her. “Asalam o alaikum! Mom”.

She gave me her blessings and walked towards my wardrobe. I did not see towards her because  I don’t want her to see me like that.
I took my towel and before I entered in bathroom my mom called me.

“Obair beta! Do you sleep tonight, properly?”

My hands stopped at the nob. I took a second to compose me.

“You don’t worry mom I am absolutely fine”. I replied and without    facing her entered in bathroom.

She knew that I did not sleep tonight neither i had my sleeping pills. She took out my clothes and without saying any thing left the room.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Flashback:
“You are so boring Obair. Don’t be a jerk come with us we have a lot of fun together.”
“No guys first I have to get permission from my parents just wait.”
“No we don’t listen to your excuses, you are coming with us.
Obair are you listening, Obair..”
End of flashback.

“Obair! Obair! where are you? I am yelling your name for last five min.” Awais voice dragged me out of my thoughts.

“You idiot I am listening just stop yelling.” I removed his hands from my shoulder by which he was continuously shaking me.

“I know yar, you are not here I know you very well.” Awais said with a smile.

I refused to argue. I stand up from stairs and walked with him towards our class. But As I entered the department someone bumped into me so hardly that I bet that whoever this definitely broke a bone.
I turned to have a look but two eyes caught me. She was a girl possibly a fresher. She looked at me with her big eye now welling with tears.
Taking two steps back she lowered her eyes and try to control her tears.

“Hmm.. drama queen. Those teary eyes are a trap for innocent boys.”

I abused her in my mind and turned around.

“Sor...sorry si.sir! it happened unintentionally.”

I don’t care what she was saying and  walked towards my department.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Iman’s POV:

Today I was very happy that my brother was planning a party for my birthday celebration. My brother told this at breakfast.

“So, Dad when are we celebrating our doll’s birthday.” Kabir bhai asked Dad while pulling my ponytail to tease me.

“Whatttt? Seriously.” I shouted in shock.

My dad, mum and Kabir bhai all started laughing at my response.
“Yes, my child we want to throw a big party this year.” Dad answered me lovingly.

My eye became filled with tears. I thanked Allah g that He has filled my life with such a love.
“Ah! little Rapunzel. Don’t cry and act like a drama queen. Just hurry up I am getting late and I shall not like to be thrown out of my office because of you.” My brother wiped my tears and tried to threatened me.

I smiled at him and got up. I moved towards my dad and mum to get their blessing. They both hugged me then I ran behind Kabir bhai who was still busy in threating me by his talk.
-----------------------------------------------------------

“You know Ayesha, there will be a big celebration on my birthday.” I told my bestie Ayesha excitedly walking out of my class. I did not bother that I am new in uni and now talking with full vocals.

“I know Iman, aunte told me and please watch your steps.” She warned me. I didnt bother to take her warning and continued.

“Whatt?  Why did you not tell me? Stupi....

“O watch it!” Ayesha forewarn me but nothing would stop once it distend to happen.

My head was spinning as I hit some kind of rock. It took hell out of me. I looked up but it made me more embaresed. Tears got in my eyes. I look down to hide these. But I felt his burning eyes on me.

“He look senior to you Iman may be he bullied you in revenge so say sorry before he did such a thing.”

I thought in a second and as he turned to leave, I called him for apology.

“Sor..sorry si.sir! it happened unintentionally.” I stammered.

But he didn’t bother and went way hissing and thumping on ground.

“What the!!! What is his problem? I am sorry na??”  I started crying at his reaction. Ayesha consoled me and try to cheer me up but my mood was ruined by this arrogant boy who not even bother to accept my apology. I also tried to remember him as he looked familiar.