EPISODE#2 FURIOUS ME

Obair’s POV:

I was very tired today and wanted to reach home as soon as possible so I drove very fast. As I entered home my mom was sitting in launch.

“Asalam o alaikum mom!” I greeted her and walked towards her.

“Walaikum salaam beta you are late today.”

I sat besides her and put my head on her lap. She started moving her fingers in my hairs.

“You are looking tired. Please beta take care of yourself. Your health is deteriorating day by day.” Her voice contained a motherly concern.

I grabbed her hands and kissed them.

“Its nothing to worry about. It's just because my papers are near and days become more hectic.”
I replied while closing my eyes. But she was a mother after all.

“Give such excuses to those who don’t know you. Why are you doing this to yourself and to me? You not even give a chance to yourself to be happy.”
She asked me and I saw her eyes were filled with tears.
I hide my head in her lap and clung to her like a child.

“I am fine mom, don’t be angry to me just give me some time.”

“How much time you require Obair, it has been for four years. Enough now i have been planning your marriage after your exams.” So this is the point.

“No, no mom I am happy to be alone.” I resisted strongly and got up from her lap.

“Stop Obair I have already decided and you also prepare yourself until that.”

“But mom..” As I tried to say something she interrupted me.

“Now go and fresh up I will serve your lunch.” She said and walked towards kitchen.
I fell back on couch helplessly and closed my eyes in despair.

Why not she understand this fact that no one desires me nor I desires anyone. I am better for none.”
-----------------------------------------------------------

Iman’s POV :

I remained upset all the day because of this arrogant boy. But my mood revived as I saw that my father came to pick me up. He bought me ice cream on our way to home. As we reached home I stepped towards my room. I freshen up and lay down for some rest. But as I closed my eyes those burning eyes again appeared in my mind. I got up.

“What the hell? Why are those eyes started haunting me?” I asked to myself. But those eyes are so familiar to me. Dark, deep and emotionless. I tried to remember hard but failed. In these thought I could not remember when I slept.
-----------------------------------------------------
I got up for asar prayer. When I finished I get out of room and moved towards the lawn because this is the time for evening tea. We all gathered together at this time to have some chit chat.

“Think of devil and devil is here.” Kabir bhai shouted as he saw me.
I showed him my tongue and sat besides dad.

“How is my girl doing.” He asked me while placing his hand on my shoulder.

“First class dad.” I replied And gave him a quick kiss. My dad laughed at my childish response.
I took my cup of tea and started eating kabab.

“Don’t eat so much Imi, otherwise boys will refuse to marry you.” Now he started teasing me.

“You just concentrate on your marriage and not bother about me.”

“Don’t tease my daughter Kabir.” Dad supported me.

“Yes Kabir bhai otherwise I shall tell all your college stories to Samreen bhabi.”

Why should I stay behind from teasing him. But Kabir bhai held my ear and I yelled with pain.

“Daddyyy.... please stop him.” And they all laughed at me.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Obair’s POV:

"Why are you doing this what do you want." I asked them crying.

"Nothing just want to teach you a lesson." They mocked at me.

"Please don’t do this, my dad is heart patient he will die." I pleaded them.

"This seems to have more fun. Han na boys hahahaha......."

"Please don’t, don’t. please come back"

"Please don’t.." I got up all wet, shivering and still lost in my dream. I felt thirsty. I took water bottle from side table and started drinking. I poured remaining water on my head. My bed became all wet but I was on fir. I laid back. After four day I got asleep by pills but these dreams again woke me up. I wanted to hit my head to these walls in frustration.

"What have I done? how i am such a foolish. All these loneliness in my life and my mom is due to me. This is all because of me."
I shut my eyes tightly but sleep was now far far away.
-----------------------------------------------------

Me and Awais were sitting in lawn of uni and were trying to finish our assignment, When I saw a shadow on me. I looked up and saw the same girl who bumped into me last day.
I averted my eye and again concentrate on assignment when I heard her voice.

“Aa..asalam o aa.alaikum sir!” She sounded like about to cry.

I didn’t bother to reply but I heard Awais answer.

“Walaikum salaam! You need anything.”

“Ye.e.ss sir, no bhai ufff ho.” She slapped her forehead. Than continued.

“Actually I am sent by those guys they want me to bring .....his watch.” She pointed towards bunch of students who were of course busy in fooling of fresher.

“Kindly give me your watch I shall return it, promise.” She begged me innocently.
I looked up, she was standing in front of me with pitiful face. But suddenly a face appeared in my eyes.

"No this is not possible she is not."

I tried to control my mind.

“We are not interested to help you. Now go away.” I tried to send her away from my sight as soon as possible.

“But si.sir they will punish me otherwise, this is....”

“Just shut up and get lost from here I don’t want to see you. Can’t you hear me.” I stood up in anger and shouted at her.

I looked her she become scared and took two steps back. Awais grabbed my hand to control me but I was hell furious. She started crying.

“You take my watch instead....” but as Awais finish she ran away. What was not in her eyes, hurt, fear and uncertainty.

“What the hell is your problem? have you forget about manners?” Awais was angry at me.

“Don’t try to teach me ok, you don’t know these type of girls.....” He interrupted me in middle.

“All people are not same. Get this in your mind as soon as possible, better for you.” He turned around and went away leaving me behind hissing and mumbling to myself.