EPISODE#7 GLIMPSE OF PAST-1

Third person pov:

Four years ago

Obair was son of Rizwan khan an honourable business man. He was handsome and intelligent boy. He got admission in engineering college. He was very ambitious about his career. So soon became a popular student. Minahil Ahmad daughter of Rais Ahmad khan, his class mate fall for him  but he didn’t give her any attention. She always do cheap things to got his attention but he snubbed her. Once she tried to propose him in front of all university.

“Will you marry me, Obair?" She was standing in front of him. All people had eyes on them.

“Just stop it Minahil. I respect you but you take it wrong. Don’t try to come in my way, next time you have to pay for it.” He got embaresed and snubbed her in front of all college.

Minahil felt insulted. But after that she got changed. She apologised him and he easily accept that. Obair also change his attitude towards her, they became friends then. He helped her in studies. They hang out with other friends. His closed friends try to warn him that her friendship was not good for him but he didn't bother. He took  her just as good classfellow. Due to Minahil he also made new friends.
One day they all decided to go to a concert. They also invited Obair but he was reluctant.

“You are so boring Obair. Don’t be a jerk come with us we have a lot of fun together.” Munir forced him.

“No guys first I have to got permission from my parents just wait.” He tried to avoid.

“No we don’t listen to your excuses, you are coming with us.” Faizan also insisted.

“Obair are you listening, Obair. Please.” They all forced him then finally he agreed.

“Okay I am coming,”

For the first time he went out with his friends without informing his parents and this was a big mistake of his life. All the time he got irritated and thought he might not come here because the concert was somewhat western. Minahil came to him and gave him company.

“Look these white roses are beautiful.” Pointing towards the vas she exclaimed

“Yes, indeed. I like gardening and I grow many white roses in home.” He took sips from his  juice.

“Obair I love white roses. Can you please give me a rose daily?” She asked him. He thought this was a childish conversation.

“Yes, off course its not a big deal. But why not I give you one of my flowerpot then you have your own flower at home.” he replied.

“No, no if this is not a big deal then why are you making excuses.” She said with irritation.

“O ho why are you becoming sentimental Minahil. Okay I will give you white roses daily.” I tried to comfort her.
She nodded happily. He thought about her that she was not a bad girl its just she was misguided by his friends.

After sometime he started feeling uncomfortable. His head was spinning.

“Minahil, please call Munir, he will drop me home. my head is shaking. I cant drive. I want to go.”

“What happened Obair, is everything okay." She asked him with concern. But there was something in her expression which he couldn't get.

“I don’t know.” He replied.

After this he can’t remember anything. When he woke up. He was in a room looking like some store. Munir and some other guy was sitting there.

“What happened to me. Munir.” I asked him.

“Nothing just a hang over dude.” They all laughed.

“What??  did I do something embarrassing?" Obair inquired Munir.

“Have look by yourself.” He said and brought his cell phone near his eyes. And what he saw in video his life and soul was shattered. In this obair and Minahil were intimatedly closed to each other.

“No this is not me. I didn’t do this.” I said in disbelief.

“This is truth dear.” Munir gave me a cunning smile.

“No I don’t believe you.” I shouted in anger.

“Believe him Obair.” He turned towards voice, she is standing there giving him a devilish smile.
He moved towards her and hold her shoulders.

“Please minahil tell me this is not true.”

“This is real Obair I have no regrets you also take it easy. It happens sometime.” she replied with comfort.

"What"

Obair sat down and hold his head in  hands.

“And you know what we send a copy of this video to your father and of course he will be glad to see it.” Munir said and they all started laughing.

“No you can't do this why you did this to me? you are my friends.” obair said this while grabbing munir collar.

But Minahil replied me instead.

“Because you ignore me insulted me and look I win I have desire to see you bend on your knees. Now you will beg me before whole college. We’ll spread this video. You’ll never able to show your this beautiful face to this world.”

“You are psycho. I want to go. Just get a side.” Obair pushed Munir to side and walked towards the door.

“Not so easy, bro. You first say sorry to minahil.” Munir grabbed his arm.

"In your dreams." By this he slapped Munir hard.
But all the men started beating him. In trying to protect him he badly injured his hands and arms. All of sudden someone hit on his head and he became unconscious. They locked him in basement and left him.

Minahil send this video to Obair’s father. He could not bear this shock and got heart attack. His mother was all alone because he didn’t come home that night.

Obair reached hospital in very bad condition. his hand and arms are wounded but he had only one desire to meet his father who was in ICU for two days.
Doctors were worried to see Obair’s condition but they took him to his father who was calling him.
He bend down near his father.

"Did you...." take deep breath. "Please tell me Obair. I have no time." He started grunting.

"Dad believe me I didn’t do this. Please dad don’t be angry with me please come back." He said and cupped his father face.

Obair tears started rolling down his cheeks and his hiccups were heard from distance. Mr. Rizwan removed his oxygen mask and said in Obair's ear.

“I believe you son no matter what happen.”
He said and took his last breath.

After that Obair didn’t weep or talk for so many days. Silence held his personality. He left the college and even the city. There he started a new life and introduce the world with new Obair Rizwan who was rude, arrogant and self-centred. Got admission in MBA with his childhood friend Awais who knew each and everything about him and support him during his dark era.
His mother silently wept for his son and tried her best to regain the old Obair. He came back to life but still lost in past becoming more and more serious. He lost everything his smile, his belief, love, his passion painting and singing, friends and most important his father.