EPISODE#8 GLIMPSE OF PAST-2

Third person pov:

Four years ago

Iman Qureshi was daughter of Nizam Qureshi a business man and a good human. Her wife Abida was cousin of Rizwan and schoolmate of Mrs Qureshi. She had an elder brother Kabir Qureshi. She was in 10th standard when all this happened.

Kabir was student of second year engineering. Once he picked Iman from school and took her to his college. He forget his books in library.

"Iman you just stay here. And don't go anywhere I will just come back in a minute." He said Iman and made her sit in bench.

" You just go I am here in lawn. go and get your book." She replied.
Kabir went away. After few minutes she got bore started roaming the lawn. When she reached backyard, she heard someone was knocking and calling. She moved towards the direction of voice and found a door which look like a basement door. she tried to open it but it was stucked.

"Is anyone inside" She inquired loudly.

"Please open the door" someone inside answered her.

"Wait don't be panic. This door is jammed. I will try."

She started pushing the door at last it opened but before she entered someone pull her inside and pinned her to wall and covered her mouth with his hands.

He was severely injured he has a lot of cuts on arm, hands and face. She saw in his eyes with fear his condition was not good. His eyes had fear, pain and face had marks of tears showing that he was crying for hours.

"Just hold your voice." She nodded in reply.

"You have phone give it to me."

she pointed towards her pocket he pulled it out and dial a number slowly he removed his hands

"Mom! Mom! hello mom!" he was calling like a mad and continuously crying but what he heard from phone took his colour away he dropped the phone and rushed towards the door. She picked up her phone and run after him but it was to late the door is closed and she was stuck in. Door was jammed she was shouting but he can't come back.

She called Kabir and told him that she was stuck in basement. He asked her to stay calm he was coming. But as she ended the call two boys entered the room .

"Who the hell are you and where is the guy." They nearly growled.

"There was no one there I was stuck here by chance." She replied them.

"You freed him you pay for that." but as they moved towards her Kabir entered the room and knocked them down.

"Don't you dare to touch her again." They both ran away. Kabir took her home but she remained frightened for many days. She tried to find him and after listening the whole story Kabir also tried to get any information about that injured boy but they got nothing. Time passed and as Kabir completed his studies, they shifted to other city where all their relatives live, but the image of thar injured boy and wounds of his hands carved in Iman's memory. Those fearful eyes filled with tears sometimes hunted her nights.