Warning Label // Three

*** This has quite a gruesome depiction of a gunshot. I'll put { to indicate when it starts and } to indicate when it ends.

Cade knocks on the door to Evie's dorm, the girl slung over his shoulder and plastered out of her skull.

A brunette, mid-laugh, opens the door. "Um, hi?"

"Evie's your roommate, right?" He bristles, watching two other girls come to the door behind the brunette.

"Yeah...?" She raises an eyebrow.

"Well," he places Evie down on the ground, pawning her off on her roommates, "please inform her that going out with two creepy guys from your calc class is not a good idea."

"I..." She slurs. "Was almost roofied."

"Roofied?! What?!" The redhead behind asks incredulously.

"I don't even think the roofie would've been needed." The other one states.

"I have shit to do. Can you..." Cade pushes Evie closer to her roommate.

"Yeah. C'mon, Eve. Let's put you to bed." The redhead comes up and ducks under her friend's arm, taking her back to her room. The brunette steps through the door and closes it behind herself.

"I'm not usually one to do this, but, uh, do you mind if I get your number? To..." She bites her lip. "Thank you properly for saving Evie?"

Usually he couldn't be bothered, but his stress was mounting. Evie didn't seem too interested and a girl could be good for him. It might not be good for the girl, based off what Evie told him about his father visiting her dorm.

"Sure." He gives her a smirk, fishing a pen out of one of his pockets and scrawling down his number on her palm.

Cade's woken early the next morning by a text notification. He groans and aimlessly searches for his phone, grabbing it and realizing that it's not actually that early.

Unknown: Hey, it's Evie. I got your number from Katie and wanted to thank you for saving my ass again.

The phone buzzes again.

Unknown: FYI, Katie has rope and a flogger in her closet and it's not for her. She should probably come with a warning label.

Well, there goes that fuck. Cade stares at his phone for a few seconds.

Cade: Surprised ur up this early
Evie: Feel free to forget that ever happened
Cade: I don't think I will. How's the hangover?

Cade leaves his phone on the bed while he walks to the bathroom and brushes his teeth. He had a thing for little, innocent blondes. This girl, if nothing else, was definitely an little, innocent blonde.

He returns to his phone.

Evie: I'm ok. How should I get your shirt back?

Cade thought a moment.

Cade: Let me take you out tomorrow. I need a date for an event
Cade: You do owe me

There wasn't a response for several minutes.

Evie: Does this make us even?
Cade: It does. Wear the nicest dress you have. I'll pick you up at 7:30