Naughty // Seven

When Evie woke up, it was evening. Still dressed in one of Cade's shirts, she stood up, craving a glass of water for her dry mouth. She should probably stop drinking so much. She just couldn't seem to stop, or even bring herself to try.

As she drank the glass of water, with the apartment seemingly empty, she snooped.

There was nothing interesting in the bedside table drawer - besides a gun, but she wasn't going to even consider touching that. There were all of the usual male things: condoms, an extra phone charger, a flask that looked like a banana. She chuckled at that. There was change, a comb, a stray battery, a pack of cigarettes, and a Bic lighter or two. In his dresser was still more normal things. Shirts. Jeans. Sweatpants. She eyed a particular pair of jeans that was ripped and distressed.

She bit her lip, wondering what he would look like in them - and not much of anything else. Evie shuddered.

How very naughty of me, she thought idly.

A few minutes later, Cade walked in. She was sitting expectantly on the bed, bored. He was carrying two bags - one with Chinese food. Her stomach growled anxiously. The other one was just a Target bag. With clothes. - that fucker. I can't believe he knows my size.

"Dinner?" He asked.

"Yes, please!" She said, uncrossing her legs and scampering over to the kitchen table.

As he crossed her to go get plates, she was alarmed by a loud smack on her ass, causing her to squeak and fall down into a chair.

"Hey!" She cries. "Not cool."

He grumbled something about her ass being too nice not to touch, and placed a plate in front of her. She dug through the Chinese food bag and found a box of General Tso's chicken. Gleefully, she took the takeout container and curled up in her chair, not bothering with the plate.

"I want some of that." He says, sitting down.

"Too bad so sad for you." She replies, popping a piece of chicken into her mouth. "I'm assuming the clothing is for me."

He nods. "Jeans and a t-shirt. Nothing fancy."

"I hate that you know my size."

Cade grins widely. "I'll never forget it, sunshine. 38-30-40."

"Actually, my bust is more like 36." She says curtly.

He gazes very obviously at her breasts underneath his shirt. "Depends on the bra."

Evie narrowed her eyes at him.

"That's a size medium and a ten in jeans." He pulled the bag over to himself and laid her clothing out on the table. "However, I think you usually go for a large just because your tits are so big."

She flushed. "Don't talk about my body like that."

He shrugged. "It's nice. I like it."

Evie wasn't used to men being so upfront with her. "What else is in the bag?" She asked, changing the topic of conversation.

Cade smirked. "A couple things." He flippantly tossed it across the table, studiously watching her reaction as she picked up the plastic bag.

Her face turned bright red. It even crept up her cute little ears.

She threw it back at him, still red in the face. "That's awfully assumptive of you. In any case, you've got plenty of -" she fumbled over the word, refusing to say it out loud, "those in your bedside table."

His eyes glinted nefariously. "Thought I might need a couple more. You went through my stuff?"

She purses her lips, "you're not nearly the sex-magnet you think you are."