[ LETTER FIVE: GEORGE ]

Lola,

25?

I'm not going to mention her name. We've been off and on for the last couple of years. It's not exactly a public relationship, per se. We spend a lot of time together and enjoy each other's company. However, we've never labeled our relationship. We're currently in one of those off stages, and I think that's fine.

We started off as friends, more like working pals. But I started calling her. She started calling me back. We sent each other letters and packages. I'm not sure why I let it continue on, to be honest. I knew we were never going to have something that lasted, but I pursued her anyway. Why did I do that? Why did I let myself develop feelings for this girl when it was obvious we were just going to be pals?

Is there an answer here? Or do we humans enjoy suffering?

I don't think there's an answer. I think we hope things we'll change. And hope is a powerful thing.

.

Like I said, we're in one of those off stages right now. We're only friends, and she's dating someone else. I'm either okay, or I'm waiting until she breaks up with her boyfriend so I'll date her. Hmmm, questionable motives...

Joking, it's definitely the first. We are really just good friends now.

No middle name.

We are in England shooting a film! Aaaaaaaaaaaa fiiiiilllllm, Lola. People want to see my face? That's a weird feeling.

A thought that scares me, spiders scrawling in my bed. That's probably not what you wanted to hear, right? Not having children, that's one thing that scares me. Either because I'm not able or because the girl I fall for can't either.

What about you? Middle name? What's one thought that makes you happy? And how are you? What are you up to nowadays?

Seriously, tell me what leck mich before I ask someone and it ends being something reeealll dirty. You perv.

- g.h.

...

[hi, hi, hi I wanted to thank everyone that's been reading this story. it really really means a lot, so thank you xx

how often should I update this story? should I post more chapters when I do? I've pre-written a lot so I have a lot to post, so please let me know]