[ LETTER FOUR: LOLA ]

Geo,

I'm not going to admit my age. But Ringo was a lot closer than you were, tonto. Black don't crack ain't racist, it's true. It's wonderful, really. Suck that, white people. We win something over your oppression!

Let's not talk about oppression and racism, George. But oh wait, I'm already getting on that topic. Damnit, Lola.

I wish I could understand why people treat others differently due to the color of their skin or where they come from. And if there's something I've learned, is that there is always a population that gets blamed for the problems of the white. I wish they could understand the problem is inside their hearts. And it's not okay to blame them for what's happened to them. Open up someone, dig inside their insides, and it's all the same.

Blood. Heart. Lungs. Kidneys.

Why is the outside so important? The shell. It's literally all it is, George.

Its unfortunate some are treated differently because of the color of their shell.

And in this regard, I don't think the world will change in fifty years. We might come up with new things. But I don't think we'll be any less human. There will still be racism in 50 years. But how I dream of someone in the future seeing a woman of color be president. I might eat less cake to see that happen. I have to be there. I have to tell others how I was part of change.

No flying cars. But yes self driving cars.

And portable television, because that's important.

Ugh, who told you I was dancing to that band? Kidding! I love you, lads. I really wish you sang more though, hmmm...you are the one with the cute face, besides Paul.

Favorite songs:

I saw her standing there. welll she was just 17, if y'know what I mean.

Chains. Chaiinnnns, my baby's got me locked in chaiiiins and it ain't the kind that you can seeee.

P.S I love you. I'm going to pretend you saw the future and wrote this for me.

Til there was you. Too. Cute.

All my loving.

Hm, I guess you can say I do really like this band. Huh. (I'm stroking my chin here.)

Have you started working on the new album?

Leck mich = something I'll do to you when I see you.

.

Middle name? Name of the girl you like(d) but its way too complicated? Where are you right now? What's one thought that scares you?

I like your face even more,

- Lola.