[ LETTER ELEVEN: GEORGE ]

Lola,

Don't give up on German! Maybe you'll go there sometime soon and get to practice it with some native Germans, eh?

If not, however, why don't we both try learning a language at the same time? What about Italian? Like you said, it comes from Latin and it might be easy for you to learn. Unless you want a challenge? *wiggles eyebrows*

You're dating the guitarist from the Beatles? I didn't know that! I must admit, he's quite good looking. You lucky bird...

Anyway, let's talk about the album. These are all my conclusions and I did not ask them, for the most part.)

I'm happy just to dance with you: written my McLennon so very possibly about sex. They like sex, dirty pigs. Ringo did say, "Sex is dancing in this, yea?" And I nodded along. McLennon didn't protest.

Verdict, 75% yes.

If I fell: John's attempt at a ballad. The lyrics are nice don't you think? If I fell in love with you would you promise to be true and help me understand...cause I've been in love before and I've found that love is more than holding hands...if I fell in love with you...

I really enjoyed the things you've sent me! The chocolate was specially nice. I also read the children's book you sent me. This reminds me of that, you know. When the little goes to earth and he finds the fox and he tames him. And at the end, the prince has to go and he leaves fox and the fox is weeping. He's been tamed.

But to let yourself be tamed is to prepare yourself for heartbreak.

Isn't it sad, Lola? Isn't it sad how it ends?

I did a horrible job at acting, stop lying!

What places besides New Orleans, and Memphis would you like to see? We're going to be in New Orleans, you could come and watch us if you want? Just a warning, we're going to be there for (less than) twenty-four hours and then we're heading out.

I really want to visit India. I also want to visit a lot of South American countries. Everyone wants to go to Europe, but not many people go to South America. And of course, I want to visit Paris.

I want to see you.

-g.h